Rosie

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

I had the pleasure to meet with this young lady and I can only confirm what has been said before, she is a cool cat :)

Very tight spinner body and great conversation makes the visit a pleasant one.

I had the the delightful opportunity of meeting Rosie for the first time yesterday. Many thanks to those who made recommendations previously as they were instrumental in leading me to this lovely lady.

It usually takes a few visits for me to find my comfort zone with someone new but this was not the case with Rosie. She is very accommodating and makes you feel right at home with her charm, wit and attractive appearance. I was pampered in every way to say the least. She even had a hot and relaxing bath ready at the end of our session. I left feeling great, smelling great, totally pleased and satisfied.

Repeat........Absolutely!

On this Halloween day, it was my intense pleasure to have my first date with Rosie Meoow. We had experienced some "hits and misses" (from both sides) and there's just something about that first date with someone you have been thinking about for many months. Do you just love it when the "fantasy" meets the "reality" and it is even better than you had fantacized? This is the Rosie experience.

Her special room in that small, out-of-the-way hotel is quite surprising when one enters. I have never seen a motel room with a "stripper pole," but there it was in all of its brass glory! And there in the corner was a hot tub...steaming...with sudsy, foaming bubbles rising above the top. A cozy little love nest, oui?

With my tastebuds firmly in the spinner camp, Ms. Meoow is pure pleasure to behold: small, perky breasts, a tiny waist, and the cutest, shapely bum. She has a lovely face, and today's hair colour-du-jour was red. The conversation from the get-go was so pleasant and chill as we undressed. I love being kissed 'romantically,' and Rosie excels in this fine art. The view and sensations aroused in various positions were amazing. After all that fun, we retired to that hot tub. I enjoyed holding her close as we kissed in the warm water. Such wonderful "tricks and treats" for this Halloween day!

When we couldn't seem to connect for a date, I had almost given up on meeting this sweet and wonderful lady. I am so glad I persevered because it was so worth it! I never felt rushed in any way. I'll be back to see Rosie again!

• Like 1

I had heard and read great things about Rosie Meow so I thought I would take a chance now that her availability is more predictable. Wow and Meow !! What a gal !! Friendly, tight, toned, flexible and SUPER open minded. You can't go wrong with Rosie.

Rosie is an incredible Lady! She's easy to talk to, warm and very receptive. If you have ANY questions whatsoever, feel free to be straight-up and honest with her and just ask! She is open-minded and a great conversationalist. She always looks stunning and performs incredibly well each time! Very consistent that way! Her body is so amazing and fit! One of the tightest (everywhere) I have encountered yet! I feel awe-struck every time I see her as she never disappoints. She is one of those rare Ladies that I absolutely recommend! She takes her time, never rushed, unlike many providers who claim to offer "un-rushed services" but never actually deliver. She is a genuine professional and intellect (like I said, fun to talk with). She is sexiness and sensuality personified! I rarely give someone 10/10, right across the board! She has one restriction (that I know of) which did not bother me in the least as her body, sex-appeal and personality more than make up for it! Again, I definitely recommend this wonderful Lady! She is a rare gem!

Absolutely spot-on with this recommendation...I've had several dates with her and she is amazing...already have the next one on my calendar!

So I went and saw Rosie Meoow for lunch on Thursday... I wasn't disappointed. Though I ate and felt completely satisfied I left feeling empty. <in a good way I don't think this Star will ever fade.

Texted her Wednesday, got a quick reply and booked for lunch the following day. Easypeasy.

I arrived just in time and was greeted at the door by the Rosie we love. Left an envelope on the counter on my way to the bathroom to wash my hands and noticed the tub was still full of water and bubbles.

When I got out and went into the bedroom, there she was all smiles and waiting. Started with my traditional favorite and when I got there she smelled just like a fresh bath. Yummy! After a few minutes I paused and looked up and said, "You all good, want me to stop?". She was only to quick to reply, "No, it's too good". How could I stop. After, I laid on my back and she followed right up with her skills. We partook in a few more activities including playing with a toy that she keeps bedside. This girl loves it all, she really does.

After we were done we got back on the bed and starting talking like old friends. After a few minutes I looked around only to realize she doesn't even have a clock in the room. We spoke a little longer and I expressed I should be respectful of her time and get going. She said, "Oh! Okay." In a if you want to type of way. Luv this girl! Went into the kitchen and she offered me a drink and we just couldn't help but chat a little more. Asked for a hug and then made my way to the door.

After 10 minutes of driving back I had to pull over to send this sweety a text, "Thank you! You're amazing." Got a reply two minutes later, "Thanks :) I enjoyed our time together." <I thought to myself...As much as I did?

What can I say about Rosie...Perhaps the best experience with an SP I've had this year, for real.

Attitude: 11

Wanting to please: 11

Location: 9.9 very private and clean < loses .1 because there are no jets in the tub. lmao

Clock Watcher: NO

Repeat: Yes

Recommend: Yes

PS: During our convo she mentioned to me that she once received 600 texts in one day. Blew my mind! < I believe her 100%.

Greetings! Newbie here on Lyla but not new to the hobby! Having moved recently to our nation's capital I am interested in learning more about the local talent. I have had the pleasure of meeting Rosie meow and all I can say is wow! This gal checks all the boxes for me! Young lady in her early thirties. Couple tats. Slim and Sexy! Loves what she does and provides amazing PSE session! Definitely not for the hobbyists looking for a gfe session with dfk. Everything safe which I respect (and prefer!).

Going to have to find some time to see this young lady again soon! Two thumbs up and defintely a repeat customer!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.