Why are Suspended users still advertised?

I have noticed that many of the SP?s that have been suspended from CERB, still have their pictures come up on the main page?

Now I know I?m not an SP, and I don?t know if SP?s need to pay for their advertisement on CERB! But I would be kind of disappointed to see a CERB abuser?s picture being posted in the random pictures in the form. So for all the hard working SP?s that are obeying the rules are being bumped by an abuser of our great nation! (The CERB nation)

As for a Hobbyist, I look at the random photos to see what type of mood I?m in and when I find a hot lady and go to her profile looking for her contact information only to find ?Apex2006 you do not have access to this page? LOL

Sorry MOD, I don?t mean to make you more work!

Apex

I find it a bit odd as well. There must be some reason behind it. I do agree though, it can be a bit annoying when you try and take a look at their pics and you can't gain access because they have been suspended.

I have noticed that many of the SP?s that have been suspended from CERB, still have their pictures come up on the main page?

Now I know I?m not an SP, and I don?t know if SP?s need to pay for their advertisement on CERB! But I would be kind of disappointed to see a CERB abuser?s picture being posted in the random pictures in the form. So for all the hard working SP?s that are obeying the rules are being bumped by an abuser of our great nation! (The CERB nation)

As for a Hobbyist, I look at the random photos to see what type of mood I?m in and when I find a hot lady and go to her profile looking for her contact information only to find ?Apex2006 you do not have access to this page? LOL

Sorry MOD, I don?t mean to make you more work!

Apex

I must admit, I fell into that a couple of times before I realized what the problem was.

It would be nice if those pictures did not come up. But I think some bans are for a period of time, not permanent, so I suspect there would be more work for the Mod. I suspect the Mod is already pretty busy.

Some of those banned people are coming back when their suspension is up. If you really like their pics you will probably find another way to contact them.

• Like 1

Brandi is correct. If they have a suspension because of misconduct on the board (Breaking a rule) and are given a week to six months suspension they are not removed. If they are permanently removed I try to clean up account and remove the photos or if they posted fake photos or something I remove them.

Lots to do here as the mod so it is possible to miss some but that is what I try to do and why I do it.

• Like 1

Brandi is correct. If they have a suspension because of misconduct on the board (Breaking a rule) and are given a week to six months suspension they are not removed. If they are permanently removed I try to clean up account and remove the photos or if they posted fake photos or something I remove them.

Lots to do here as the mod so it is possible to miss some but that is what I try to do and why I do it.

I think your work here is a first calss operation! Thanks for your hard work!

If you would like I can have Emma give you a little slap on the ass as opposed to a pat on the back!

Apex:-D