I decided TTOFT this evening with the lovely Sammy and it paid off.

She was everything I was hoping for after seeing her pictures (very accurate) and talking to her on the phone, a beautiful little flexible spinner, a little on the shy side, with a quiet voice and a cute laugh.

If a your looking for a safe GFE and what I've described sounds good ... don't wait.

I wish she were staying longer so I could repeat, but I believe she is only going to be around until the end of the week.

I saw a service provider who advertises on BP as Sammy. She usually calls herself "Sammy Baby". There is more than one SP who uses this name, this one is from Toronto and visits Halifax now and then. Describes herself as "Blonde curly hair, golden eyes, 100lbs/34b/5'3" and I would say that is accurate.

Saw her for an hour, it was great. Although she is very thin and some women can easily be too thin, she is beautifully curved and it just works on her. I would use the word gorgeous without hesitation.

Additionally, I would call her understanding and nice.

If you saw her photos and were impressed, call her. Think she is suitable for those who worry about being new at this, or "just want to be sure of a good time", etc. Thinking about it -see her.

Told her about CERB. :-)

As always, feel free to PM me for more details if interested.

I was also lucky enough to get the chance to see Sammy during her current visit to Halifax. I agree with everything that Rassilon has said. Sammy is a small, thin beauty. Gorgeous is the right word for her. She dresses to seduce and it works! I spent a great hour with her.

Also, she is friendly and an interesting person to talk with. You will like her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.