To paraphrase a popular show, everyone's a geek. t just depends what you get your geek on for. I've heard fantasy sports leagues described as D&D for jocks. It just boils down to your preferred tastes and, in high school at least, your fashion sense. Having said that, Dr. Sheldon Cooper is God.

Having said that, Dr. Sheldon Cooper is God.

Sheldon would no doubt argue against the existence of God, being a fairy tale created by primitives to explain the unknown world and the holes in the night sky. On the other hand, if you said "Dr. Cooper, here is your Nobel prize for physics." He would be quite pleased.

Knock, knock, knock, Penny...Knock, knock, knock, Penny...Knock, knock, knock, Penny

Sheldon would no doubt argue against the existence of God, being a fairy tale created by primitives to explain the unknown world and the holes in the night sky. On the other hand, if you said "Dr. Cooper, here is your Nobel prize for physics." He would be quite pleased.

Knock, knock, knock, Penny...Knock, knock, knock, Penny...Knock, knock, knock, Penny

Most likely. Allow me to pay Dr. Cooper a compliment he may not have any academic qualms with-Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Supreme Chancellor of Global Scientific Research and Achievement.

• Like 1

I have an inner geek too I was an Artsy crafty nerd ...still am to a certain extent with knitting writting baking painting and what not. I also loved to play badminton and ping pong ball I love star wars then as well as star treck lol. Now I am into the xbox and face book games as well. I love to play chess love star wars still,lord of the ring and all things like that make my inner geek happy lol

OMG, To go to Comic Con would be SO Much fun! I guess it'd be my nerdy lil dream come true

775292je8veztqt0.jpg8410686896478ebf813a1f724dd187e8c9a.gif

I would sooooo love to go to comic con as well maybe some day we can go together :) I would be a blast to dress up as cat woman or storm from x-men etc and go have some comic books signed :)

• Like 1

I would sooooo love to go to comic con as well maybe some day we can go together :) I would be a blast to dress up as cat woman or storm from x-men etc and go have some comic books signed :)

Awsome Sugar :) you can go super hero and I'll go bubble gum heroin :)