Back to my boy toy LOL

I have listened to him with my eyes closed and his voice has a beautiful, metallic quality I have never heard in women's voices.

He needs a lot of training. At times he is out of tune or out of breath, but I hope someone will give him a chance.

I must agree, when I get really into it, I start grinding the man's face in my own rhythm. And then when I finish, I like to makeout for a bit and get a taste of myself on your face.

I absolutley LOVE when a woman grinds my face! And kissing afterwards is hot too, knowing she is tasting herself....have wanted to try that the other way(her kissing me after completing me), but i always chicken out! lol

Good catch. Actually guys like this are causing a bit of controversy in the Opera world just now. They are taking back the role of Castraltos and there by taking roles away from women. There is a new term for non-castrated males in these roles that is bugging the heck outta me 'cause I could not find it for this post.

Loved the comments tho hahaha.

Castrato? is that actually a word? I've always heard them called eunuchs.

I thought I was weird for liking it. But reading the comments all over youtube the majority of people did.

There are only a few derogatory comments.

Man, Anita, I am so with you on this one. That is a boytoy fo sho! So adorable. And his voice was insane! So good.

OK, to all of you who call my boytoy a Castrato :)

What do you call this one? This one sings very low AND very high.

(just in case you are impatient, start listening at 1:50)

I personally think it is a matter of technique. Some Asian folks learn this as an art form. I don't think every one of them is castrated or lacks male hormones.

I'd have to agree with you Anita, I'm sure this is training and technique.

Also, it was so beautiful. I wish I had a full album of this stuff, it's haunting.

Man, Anita, I am so with you on this one. That is a boytoy fo sho! So adorable. And his voice was insane! So good.

Thanks Erin, I don't feel like a dirty old woman anymore ;)

I think the guy is better looking than Brad Pitt.

I'd have to agree with you Anita, I'm sure this is training and technique.

Also, it was so beautiful. I wish I had a full album of this stuff, it's haunting.

I do have one CD full of this stuff. It's called throat singing and I absolutely adore it. There is something out of this world about it. Overtone singing is the high pitched voice.

I watch these a lot on youtube and people are looking for CD's and stores to buy them and I am seriously thinking about starting a website or online music store just for this kind of music, but I have no idea where to start.

In case anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you.

Castrato? is that actually a word? I've always heard them called eunuchs.

I think the eunuchs are the ones that don't sing. <rimshot>

I do have one CD full of this stuff. It's called throat singing and I absolutely adore it. There is something out of this world about it. Overtone singing is the high pitched voice.

I watch these a lot on youtube and people are looking for CD's and stores to buy them and I am seriously thinking about starting a website or online music store just for this kind of music, but I have no idea where to start.

In case anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you.

I'm going to have to look into it, I would love to have some cd's. A friend of mine has really cool pygmy tribal music which is pretty damn amazing too.

I'm going to have to look into it, I would love to have some cd's. A friend of mine has really cool pygmy tribal music which is pretty damn amazing too.

Dummpy's fav! :roll:

Dummpy's fav! :roll:

Hahaha, well, our Dummpy is a little person, not a pygmy! You have to get these things right!

Hahaha, well, our Dummpy is a little person, not a pygmy! You have to get these things right!

I thought he was the 8th member of Snow White's patrol.

Guest C****** K***e
Good catch. Actually guys like this are causing a bit of controversy in the Opera world just now. They are taking back the role of Castraltos and there by taking roles away from women. There is a new term for non-castrated males in these roles that is bugging the heck outta me 'cause I could not find it for this post.

Loved the comments tho hahaha.

Lurker, would you be thinking of a countertenor? That's the only term I know of...I have a friend who's a countertenor and I loooove listening to him sing. And he's pretty to look at too, which never hurts.

Actually, for me I totally get off on a boy with musical talent.

Lurker, would you be thinking of a countertenor? That's the only term I know of...I have a friend who's a countertenor and I loooove listening to him sing. And he's pretty to look at too, which never hurts.

Actually, for me I totally get off on a boy with musical talent.

A cute boy and his acoustic and I'm sold!

A cute boy and his acoustic and I'm sold!

Reminds me of an old joke:

What do you call a musician without a guitar?

Homeless!