What is the main difference of girlfriend experience and

Open minded I'm assuming?

I think you'll have a lot of questions answered here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10214

As well, I'd recommend reading the sticky'd threads here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=207

It'll answer a lot of stuff and more. If you're new at this, I'd recommend reading as much as possible first

Open minded varies between every service provider. My idea of open minded, is going to be different from someone else

Any time you see someone that has that posted, look at what they have listed as the services that they provide and than if after reading through what they offer you still have questions your best bet would be to kindly ask the provider in question what they mean as open-minded. Please make sure you read their full ad/website before asking questions that could already be answered.

As for GFE that varies with each provider as well, but for me personally it means I allow kissing, cuddling, a more sensual time together, and its more about the type of way the time is utilized than just the sexual experience. GFE is geared more to a companion as well as a service provider. But again every woman is different

Best of luck in your search!

You've been given some good info and I hope you have read the links provided. I would just like to add a friendly word of caution when you are reading through the recos and discussion forums. While you may think you have a good understanding on the services provided based on the descriptions provided,very often YMMV (your mileage may vary) so DO NOT assume the "GFE" or "open minded experience" described by one member will be offered to you.

Please note Aubrey's advice and confirm the service BEFORE hand so that no one is put in an awkward position (unless that is what you want - but then still confirm that as well :biggrin:)

I agree that in general the use of the phrase "open-minded" is way over played. My original thinking was that wow, these ladies would be open to almost anything, in reality, that tends to not be the case, especially once you start asking specific questions.

I guess that they meant open-minded about something other than sexual activity.

I think that often "open minded" is just a way of signaling that other options or experiences might be available at some time, or open for discussion, perhaps certain fetishes etc., but of course, ymmv lol!!!

• Like 1