Looking for a great tease!

I dunno. It's what I like. And it seems to be very hard to find. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)

I like to be tied up and teased for a prolonged period of time, being made crazy with desire and denied orgasm repeatedly before finally being allowed to release. I would have thought more SP's would be interested and good at it, but not so much in my experience. Many will say they will do it, then simply tie me up and do normal stuff without much teasing really at all. It takes a certain personality to do it justice I think, and a fair bit of patience as well to build it up.

Now, I just had a mind-blowing experience while traveling, with someone who REALLY got what I was after and delivered big time. Now, I have seen very few local SP's in Atlantic Canada, for a variety of reasons, but would love to find someone around who could live up to this particular fantasy which I want to experience again a few times. I'd certainly be willing to share specifics if helpful but regardless... Anyone around here think they could be big enough tease to drive a guy crazy like I'm talking about?