Sign in to follow this  

Ottawa Massage

Finally found a forum for Ottawa massage -- hopefully, we can get more posts going here soon though!

Lots of ads in the Sun Classifieds online, but I'd like to know which ones are worth the time and money.

Up until recently, I thought the 'licensed' parlours meant that you got a massage that was not from a RMT (ie not for entertainment, but not therapeutic either). Looking at some of the ads posted, I don't think this is always the case. I don't know what you can/cannot post here, so please respect the limits, but also try to indicate what is on the menu / not on the menu.

Ottawa Massage Studios (click here)

Ottawa Adult Services (click here)

Guest imported_MOD

Thanks Splunker, This section is very new but I am sure it will catch on over time. We listed this on lyla.com so we should have good Ottawa traffic

Guest tbone420

HEy I'm interested in exactly what you are getting for your $$$

I've never done it and want to go but i'm afraid i'm going to get ripped off not knowing any of the finer details...etiquette of the establishments.

What do the girls expect what are we to expect...any info would be appreciated. I personally would like a black or oriental fairly well chested that will release the trouser serpent and choke the venom out.Iwould like to see them use their hands and breast to defeat the rock hard snake and drive him back to his flacid state.

If this is at all possible in any of these establishments I would like to know how much $$$ and where would be the most likely spot to find such a snake wrangler.

Cheers

Well chested asian - that might be difficult to find... not sure... most are petite. But take a look at the list on The Sun (Adult Services link above). Many advertise they have asian ladies. You might want to ask for descriptions, but sometimes the English is limited.

The one on Maloney Blvd has black ladies (called and asked... never been there though).

If you call these places, they all have prices for 30 min / 45 min / 60 min sessions. Prices for the session will vary from $40 (for 30 min) to $75 (for 60 min). Beyond that, each lady is different, and YMMV.

I suggest you try one out for yourself, and do us a favor and post a candid review - if you feel you would repeat or not.