Lola at Pigale's

Guest *l**e

I will keep this brief..

I have had a lot of dances in my life...I love strip clubs.

If you have not gotten a dance from Lola, you have not gotten a dance.

5'6, 125, brown hair, big beautiful tits, small perfect ass, beautiful pussy. BEST DANCE EVER!!-!!

I will keep this brief..

I have had a lot of dances in my life...I love strip clubs.

If you have not gotten a dance from Lola, you have not gotten a dance.

5'6, 125, brown hair, big beautiful tits, small perfect ass, beautiful pussy. BEST DANCE EVER!!-!!

I had to create an account on this site just for the sake of telling you how much I agree with you!

Any Lola sighting at the club so far this week?

I think she told me she starts around 2-3 in the afternoons.

Guest *l**e

the times i have seen her, she started around 6. I have no clue if she works this week.

I saw this girl take the stage at Pigale's the other day who, at first glance, did not seem like such a standout but as she danced, there was something about her that was so enchanting, i guess a combination of feminine wiles such as the sweet expression on her face, or the way she moved and on closer examination, her incredibly shaped boobs and ass and , well, everything else about her, I found myself staring at her long after she left the stage like a kid with a crush on the new girl in town...her name was Lola and based on these reco's it sounds like I definitely should have taken her for a dance...

I saw this girl take the stage at Pigale's the other day who, at first glance, did not seem like such a standout but as she danced, there was something about her that was so enchanting, i guess a combination of feminine wiles such as the sweet expression on her face, or the way she moved and on closer examination, her incredibly shaped boobs and ass and , well, everything else about her, I found myself staring at her long after she left the stage like a kid with a crush on the new girl in town...her name was Lola and based on these reco's it sounds like I definitely should have taken her for a dance...

Are you sure it's the same one? The last posts about her are from a year and a half ago. Is she as good as Maya?

She matches the description above, I wouldn't say her ass was small but it certainly was shapely...I'm not sure how she would compare to Maya, I can't put a face to the name but maybe someone else here could answer that....

Are you sure it's the same one? The last posts about her are from a year and a half ago. Is she as good as Maya?

I have not seen Lola since October 4, which was coincidentally the last time I visited Club Pigale. She had toned down her act in the CR quite a bit; probably due to being caught not adhering to Chris Rock's parody. I had asked her to text me next time she was in town but she never did and I haven't returned.

I know Ms. Lola has a tattoo of the Playboy bunny in her bikini area. If the woman in question has that, it's her. I plan to visit Pigale Friday. Might as well see how things are 10 months later and see if this is the same Lola being discussed here.

Good morning ....am planning a return trip trip to the Ottawa area at the end of august...and it sounds like a trip to pigales is in the cards, too see if its the Lola that I really admire from barbs is there....by the way is she ebony with black curly hair....and if so is her friend snow also working....please send me a private message....thank s in advance

As good as Maya! Now you've got my attention. I will be on the look out for Miss Lola!

As good as Maya! Now you've got my attention. I will be on the look out for Miss Lola!

Whoaaa there... I never SAID she was like Maya! Notice the question mark at the end of my sentence? I ASKED if she was.

So far, no one answered that clearly. In fact, bluethunder01 seems to indicate she's now more tame. I you find out Izzy2, please pm me!

Whoaaa there... I never SAID she was like Maya! Notice the question mark at the end of my sentence? I ASKED if she was.

So far, no one answered that clearly. In fact, bluethunder01 seems to indicate she's now more tame. I you find out Izzy2, please pm me!

I've seen Maya before and she is very hard to match... if you find anything out, plse PM me too!!!

Ok sorry I got a little excited at the idea of someone else in Maya's league and missed the ?

I have not seen Lola either in a year but I do remember her killer smile and black curly hair....I do know though some dancer s do change there stage names....so if someone has seen her recently can u please describe her for me.....thank s in advance.