Sorry to be the one to have to say this but I ran into Suky out west in Calgary. She will not be returning to Ottawa from what she's said. If you're traveling to Calgary PM me for contact info. Be warned she is not indy and Calgary rates are a bit higher.

That said, it was great to see her, I was browsing BP ads and saw pics of her legs and knew it was her. When she saw me she was shocked and we had a great time as always. She is working at an AMP so it was not quite the same but bonus is she does a more serious massage with a table and all. I always loved her massages ........

Sorry to be the one to have to say this but I ran into Suky out west in Calgary. She will not be returning to Ottawa from what she's said. If you're traveling to Calgary PM me for contact info. Be warned she is not indy and Calgary rates are a bit higher.

That said, it was great to see her, I was browsing BP ads and saw pics of her legs and knew it was her. When she saw me she was shocked and we had a great time as always. She is working at an AMP so it was not quite the same but bonus is she does a more serious massage with a table and all. I always loved her massages ........

Wow, slurp, you are amazing! You can tell it was her by looking at the pics of her legs! What talent! lol.

Thank you for the info., so she has got out of the SP business totally, I assume.

Wow, slurp, you are amazing! You can tell it was her by looking at the pics of her legs! What talent! lol.

Thank you for the info., so she has got out of the SP business totally, I assume.

She is at an AMP but they offer FS. It is not as good because of it being a massage table instead of her bed and the higher cost.

I would not be surprised if she were to return to indy SP someday but if she does it will not be in Ottawa most likely.