New Korean Model Yumi-- Good service -- Fluent English --

Best service ever!! Young, pretty, long legs very good at what she does. No communication issue, just don't speak too fast ...

Worth every single penny. Just book an appointment and go! You won't regret.

How about sharing some details. In the province to the west at least one member on another board had less than fine things to say about Yumi. Did she live up to the description (dfk, bbbj, bls)? Inquiring minds would like to know!

How about sharing some details. In the province to the west at least one member on another board had less than fine things to say about Yumi. Did she live up to the description (dfk, bbbj, bls)? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Not sure if the comment on other board is about the same Yumi ... Yumi actually is a Japanese name. Yes she live up to the description.

Best service ever!! Young, pretty, long legs very good at what she does. No communication issue, just don't speak too fast ...

Worth every single penny. Just book an appointment and go! You won't regret.

It would be nice to know more details... like are the pics authentic? what about her face?..is it nice?

Thanks for sharing!

Saw Yumi a few days ago.

Pictures are "real", She looked a little thinner but that could be the camera angle. But not overly thin.

She was just as beautiful as her pictures, if not more so.

Model material maybe.

Answered all my questions via text, quick response, booked in morning, showed up later in the day. Nice modern, neat and very clean.

It was really easy and most of all very reliable.

(I have had a streak of bad luck in this area with other sps lately) :(

She was energetic and very polite. English was not perfect but had no problems.

Age was as advertised, to me.

She is tall, not 5'7 as per her ad. I would say closer to 5'10 or 5'11 which made for some great standing-room only fun. Her ass is to die for.

34D as advertised I think were enhanced, but I am not 100% sure. They were perfect.

Bbbj, digits, LFK, Mpos., bls and hugs.

I never requested Daty or MSOG.

Before and after shower was a really nice touch.

I will repeat.

• Like 1

I know what you mean about the breasts... they seemed too good to be true, but didn't have that fake feeling.

Yumi is up on par with Prada for me for service, but has a nicer face and speaks better English.