cell phone providers

Hi everyone,

after hearing the name for so long i finally created an account on. this site seems so much fun.

here it goes my first thread in this site.

So recently I finished my contract with rogers (thank god) and looking for new cell phone provider.

I had iphone with rogers but now i wanna get Android.

I was planning to go with mobilicity. they have great plans but i have to pay full price for the phone.

with all that said, which company you think I should go with it?!

Honestly I think everyone has different experiences with phone providers so a true objective opinion won't come

For me, I like Rogers, got a 3 year plan costing $70.00 month and my android (Samsung Galaxy Note) came with it. If I bought just the smartphone it would have cost $600.00

I left Virgin, (had pay as you go) They used to have great customer service, now it sucks...sucks enough that I left them to go to Rogers.

Oh and I had to buy the cell phone (basic cell phone) from them, not a complaint, but at least with Rogers I got a smartphone included.

And don't get me started with Bell, they screwed up my regular phone, internet and dish, so I dumped them years ago. Would never think of getting them for a cell phone provider

A late night, well early morning rambling

RG

• Like 1

I'm so happy with my Rogers service. Been a Rogers customer for about 7 years now and always had awesome, awesome customer service.

Posted via Mobile Device

I left Bell and long time ago and went with Rogers ... I am "happy"

I have a work provided BB Bold 9900 and I will be mostly glad to see it go when I retire in FIVE DAYS ... I will miss the keyboard and ease of switching between applications

I got my first ever private smart phone last month ... iPhone 5 ... so far I like it

I think all mobile service providers could learn a lot about customer service

my daughter just got a job with Wind ... so she is very happy with the totally free service they give employees

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have been with Telus for five years and I use a BlackBerry Bold for work and a Curve for personal use. The Bold is Opened so that I can switch Sim cards when I travel meaning I can use a prepaid Sim Card of the country I am in. Opening a BB is well worth the cost as I can change providers at any time. Telus has been a positive experience.

all depends on where you want to use your phone .... if you only use it inside a major City then almost any provider will be decent, if you travel then it gets more complicated ... best thing to do is check the coverage maps for every city you will visit regularly. Definitely want to have 3G service or LTE as much as possible

for me the only answer was Rogers .... since I travel all over Canada