Paradise Spa - Attendant or receptionist?

Hello

I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if I commit a faux-pas, I am new to this side of the board.

I've been to Paradise Spa and Angel's Touch once each. At Angel's Touch, the girl who greeted me at the front desk was also the attendant (No names but she was great!!!). When I walked into Paradise Spa, I spoke to the receptionist and she sent me to the room to wait for the attendant. I'd almost hoped that, in this case too, this receptionist was an attendant but this was not the case for me.

Simply put, does anyone know if the receptionist with the long red hair, maybe a few extra pounds, is actually an attendant or simply a receptionist. I would have loved to have her as my attendant. (No names, but unfortunately I didn't enjoy too much the massage too much with the attendant that they did send me.)

Also, as far as etiquette goes, can we choose our attendant upon arrival or should that be done in advance?

Any information on these 2 points would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

In my opinion and my experience as MA working at spa (not the ones you mention), in terms of the etiquete.., if you want to ensure you see an specific person is always best to book in advance, but if you happen to walk into a massage studio with no appt, normally it woukd be whom ever turns at the moment., but i also believe that you as the client if you dont particulary like the MA, you always should have the choice of picking between the available ladies at the moment.

..... that being said if you ask the receptionist to 'see' who is available they can provide you with a book of photographs of the ladies who are on that day. As to your question about the Paradise receptionist that could be easily answered with a phone call to the spa!

Cheers,

waterat

If I were to call, I wouldn't know if it was her by the voice. I didn't want to come right out and ask her if she was an attendant. So how would I do it with a phone call?

Guest *ig*a**

I have there at Paradise a few times and I would say she is definatly the receptionist.

Posted via Mobile Device

FYI if in the future anyone has any questions we are a PM away ;) I can happily answer any questions you have....to answer your question that is our receptionist Cassy.....no she does not give massage.....as far as chosing your MA.....you are the paying client and you have every right to chose who you want to see ;) If you don't chose anyone in particular you are put in session with the next available girl...if you have any further questions please feel fee to PM me

• Like 1