lara. or lara croft from bp

Guest ***rgi*****9

Lara & not Lara Croft is who i am referring to, she is actually from Ont and has been here a number of times already great lady to be with, you will truly enjoy yourself

Guest Sno****54

Tall, leggy top model. Totally natural boobies. She has many restrictions, but, overall she definately worth the trip into her legs,legs,legs...

Guest ***rgi*****9

She advertises on BP just do a search of Lara & her ad will pop up. When I saw her I didn't think she had many restrictions must be a ymmv scenario

Guest Sno****54
She advertises on BP just do a search of Lara & her ad will pop up. When I saw her I didn't think she had many restrictions must be a ymmv scenario

For me covered bj and LFK is already a big restriction for me. On GFE sessions I really expect a twisting tongue around my small buddy head :bjs: because I want to come in gorgueous lips:aol_poundit:. In addition, if a see an epic ass like Lara has, I going crazy to trip to Greek Islands :aol_anal:. Did you get it with her?