Asia-CMJ

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Hey Guys,

this recommendation is well over due. I first met Asia at the CMJ booth at Sexaplooza. I ended up contacting CMJ and arranged for a guest pass. Let me tell you guys, it was one of the best times I've ever had. This beautiful seductress greeted me at CMJ and provided me with a head over heels experience. she is beyond sexy and knows how to push the right buttons. I won't get into too many details, but let's just say my legs were wobbly for the rest of the day.

thank you Asia for a most memorable experience!

• Like 1

I've been busy in the East end, with business, and I have met this sexy lady a couple of times already a couple of weeks ago, and sorry Asia for the delay of getting this recommendation out. Asia can give you one of those very erotic sensual massage, or a very sweet hard massage. She has a beautiful bum with those amazing runners legs

(She keeps in great shape and it shows)Here have a look for yourself... :)

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=40042

Asia is simply a lot of fun to be with, and is that type of lady that when we discuss GFE, she can be that lady with her gent. YMMV of course.

Enjoy your time with her gents, she is pleasure to be with.

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=40043

picture.php?albumid=6158&pictureid=39108

Pete

Met Asia last week for the first time , when she open the door ,wow, what a hot looking girl with a great smile.When we were in the room she made feel fully at easy she has wonderful personality which shines through. The shower time was out of this world. Asia likes her job and she shows it. After the shower, on the table, I like it naughtier with dirty talk and she came through with flying colours. She is also excellent at teasing and getting into very erotic positions. If you like bums like me your in for a treat. I had an unbelievable hour it felt like we new each other, thats how relaxed she makes you feel and the release was fantastic. Thanks again Asia have a happy New Year be safe

Guys pm this lady she will let you know what to expect during your session. treat her good

Asia is a beautiful young woman who has a wonderful personality and has the ability to be bubbly, seductive, teasing and sexy all at once. She has beautiful feminine curves which leave you speechless as you first meet her but her smile and natural charm put you at ease in a hurry.

Oh, did I mention she can be quite a tease? Her massage skills are top notch and all-in-all the entire experience with Asia is so addictive. Only go see her if you enjoy this kind of thing ;)

P.S. She can be quite a tease!

EroticAsian69 is a massage attendant at CMJ. She is known there as Asia.

She's a very beautiful girl whose skills are off the hook. She really enjoys the company of men. She loves to be worshipped and knows just how to please. She's down to earth, fun and very easy to talk to. The numerous sessions I've had with her have been fun and energetic.

For those of you familiar with the type of massage experiences that are available at CMJ, I can assure you that Asia is one of the top end providers there!! Highly recommended.

Edited by E***T*
Ratings did not appear on first post

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.