Sweet Diamond on BP.

I saw her pictures on BP and though I usually am very careful with BP ads but I had to see this one. I started emailing her (the given email in the ad) and her agent responded quickly. Just text as she said her English is not good enough for a call.

she was so cute and as her name stands, sweet too. I have a talent for finding very cute ladies lol. She is very real and from Laval and almost GFE in services and full GFE in personality. Smaller than in the picture. she said she is working with an agency (not sure the name) and she is here in Ottawa for a short while. Btw, she is also a dancer at a well known strip bar. Not sure if I can disclose where as I didn't ask for disclosure permission.

One special feature about her is her VERY BUSTY NATURAL boobs (at first I wasn't sure they are real but NO they are totally natural. The other special feature about her was her impeccable hygiene (I am very hygiene sensitive). She has a bit of tanned but soft skin, very cute small face, very large busty natural boobs, about 5 2, small body and long black hair. So, this ends the mystery on sweet Diamond lol. I am still amazed at her boobs. Such a small body and such a huge pair of natural boobs I for one have never seen and I have seen thousands.............

Edited by Capital Hunter

No, it says Bust 36C in her ad. To me they seemed even larger. May be they appeared larger than they really were (36C) because they were on such a small body (I noticed her bending down when walking to carry those boobs lol), No seriously they were quite large indeed.

Well the boobs, wow they are real and big for her spinner size. The BBBJ was great and sloppy,over all I would go back again and again for those large lips(daty) can't say enough.

I had the pleasure to spend sometime with her last weekend. She's a true beauty with amazing body + large pair if soft natural boobs. She's really cute and friendly - doesn't speak much English but if you do speak French you'd have a great conversation. No BBBJ when I was there but maybe ymmv... She also does incall downtown.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.