That girl is so hot and horny

I visited CLUB FRONTIERE (in Quebec) back on one Saturday in October this year. I arrived there around 2:00 PM, it is quiet only around five clients and two girls. One is blond/younger and another one is tall brunette. Both of them are average looking. I ordered my beer and start relax after driving from Ottawa. The brunette come to ask me in French and I replied with English, she begin use some simple English. When I told her I need more time to relax the she left. After a while, the blond one come to sit beside me and she also can't speak fluent English, but I agree to go back with her for private dance. After one song I found her dance is very mechanic and I stopped. Then I continue drinking my beer and mean while the brunette girl went back with a guy for about 20 minutes, they stayed together after they came back. The girl was watching the guy playing gambling machine. I finished my beer and decide to try that brunette girl before I left, otherwise it not worth to drive that long. I asked her "Do you mind dance for me?" and she come with me to back.

Man, her dance is so good and in first two songs I was still little bit shy but after that I begin to play her breast and bottom after a while she was so wet, lot of juicy come out. During the fourth song she sit down on the chair and rose her legs up and open to let me play. Man what is that flood area. After finished I walked out and hurried to head to Montreal for a party. Too bad, I can't remember her name.