Carys

A PM, a txt msg and a phone call, with this easy to talk to young lady, was all it took to set up a quick appointment. Cary showed up on time. She looked like a typical college student who takes care of looking cute and and sexy. She was wearing super short tight jeans and elegant eyeglasses. I was delighted by her appearance, her livelyhood, charm and eneregy. The short cut jeans displayed her athletic long legs and a firm butt cheeks that makes you want to pinch them. This lady's body is gorgeous ! her face is so cute, her sparkling blue eyes are mesmorizing and the happiness in her smile with those dimples just magically transfers to you.

While I poured us some wine, she went to freshen up and came back to join me on the love seat . She impressed me with her education and intellect engaging me in meaningfull conversation. The first glass of wine finished; we were laughing like old friends; By half the second glass, we were into dfk. Man, can this girl ever kiss ! she smelled so fresh, her breasts were firm and her nipples responsive; the second glass still not over; we were on fire and headed for flatter grounds.

Seeing her nude made me stop right in my tracks. Looking at her perfect body was stupifiying ! She came to me; kissing me, she undressed me, sat on bed facing me in total admiration. Exchanging kisses, caresses, touching her smooth skin, keeping her long silky hair off her cheeks, looking into each others eyes we were getting really passionate and incredibly hot. Soon we were into unhurried love making; hugs, caresses; kisses; daty; cbj multiple positions. Cary needs no lube; This woman gets involved in what she's doing and creams all over. She is in not into finishing me off; She wants her pleasure as much as mine. We climaxed into a mutual orgasm. The explosion sent us both trembling uncontrollably. We lay down our bodies locked as we slowly tripped back to earth. She went to the washroom, while I started to dress. She came back, kissed me, hugged me and then started to dress.

When she left; I sat down for a long time savouring my experince and looking forward to seeing her again. We continue to meet. She has become a GF with no strings or demands attached.

I really like her and delight in my experience with her. I hope you will be lucky as I am; but as we all know, your mileage may vary.

Edited by bob54
  • Like 3

This will be short but to the point. I've met with Carys on there occasions. Each time has been better than the other. She is attractive, really hot, sexy, smart and just fun to hang out with. Highly recommended!

I met Carys this afternoon too. Her safe GFE ad plus being student and her pale pictures attracted me to contact her, So, I contacted her via PM here on cerb and though she usually doesn't work weekends but she made an exception for me.

Her very light blue eyes was the first thing I noticed about Carys upon her arrival and later I noticed also her pale skin and friendly personality. As usual I don't get into details except to mention that she provides safe GFE services which included lots of kissings and huggings and what already said about her in this thread.

Had the pleasure of meeting Carys for first time as part of a duo with Malika. She certainly is a lovely young lady - beautiful eyes and loves to kiss. I felt bad that I was spending so much time with our lips locked together - of course Malika was busy with her lips elsewhere! Great time and plan to repeat solo.

I had the chance to meet Carys this past week when she was offering in calls at fabulous hotel. Booking was quite easy, we had ample communication before hand, and I knew exactly how our session would play out.

I have said it time and time again, it is great to get a feel and understand any lady through lines of communication, with emails and pm's.

With Carys there was nothing but straight forward candor, great discussion and I really like that from any SP or MA so the gent knows before hand. (I like to thank ALL those ladies that are candor)

Plus I really loved this photo and the one liner she said to me "thanks I grew them myself" indeed she did, beautiful eh?

picture.php?albumid=5333&pictureid=40106

Fast forward, she opened the door wearing a playful sexy blue dress, and we kisses hello at the door, we chatted so more, and took my hand and lead me straight for the boudoir.

Some very intense, DFK, the removal of her dress and sexy panties, it was not long exploring her body from head to her love spot. I was between legs satisfying her hunger, and mine (I love to give as much as receiving) when I watched her body quiver, shake and her hands clenched the duvet.

After some lengthy sexy DATY for her, with some very precise and gentle digit it wasn't long before she was soaked, and I mean soaked in a very good way. :)

We laid beside each other, and I wrapped her closely to me, we kissed more intensely (She can really DFK so nicely ) and I continued with some more digits, than the swearing began (which was good! ) she was loving it!

We moved onto doggie position, with me standing up at the edge of the bed, and my she has one wonderful ass to hold onto and of course simple make love in this position... was wonderful :)

picture.php?albumid=5333&pictureid=40254

She enjoyed some hair pulling, we enjoyed dirty talk, we enjoyed louder dirty, and louder.

I moved her body close the edge I put one leg over her body and was inserted on a different angle,more hair pulling then and I knew I hit a spot, and she was really hanging onto the duvet cover, her hands were going up and down the duvet scratching and grabbing it.

I really enjoyed seeing Carys getting off, it was a delight!

I than flipped her into missionary position, getting some DFK and intense grinding it wasn't long before I had shot my load.

It was one very intense,orgasmic,wet and exciting morning session and Carys and I really and thoroughly enjoyed the time together. My first thoughts after was a) some kink next time we meet, nipple clamps, other light domination b) A duo with Malika when she comes back to Ottawa.

Thanks Carys it was a pleasure

Edited by PistolPete
Typo's

I had the honor of meeting Carys on two occasions on a recent trip to Ottawa. I agree with the other reviews posted about this delightful young lady. She was very responsive and polite in her e-mails (note ... she does request and check references, which I think is a good thing). I had a flight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Our first visit was for 90 minutes starting with some wine, cheese and fruit. She was good enough to bring the wine (which I reimbursed her for) as my flight was running late and I was worried about the LCBO closing.

She is absolutely lovely, with fair skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She is passionate, and is a really, really, really great kisser. I'm sure its a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the physical part of our visit together. Everything is safe, but we really had a lot of unrushed fun together.

Our second visit was a little shorter but just as much passionate fun, and simply ... as she states on her website ... very pleasant. My trips to Ottawa have become few and far between, but I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

• Like 1

My, all too short, time with Carys is in my top 3 experiences of all time. I can confirm all previous reviews of Carys. Her pictures really don't do her justice but it's not her gorgeous skin or stunning blue-eyed beauty that I remember most. It's her incredible responsiveness that will tide me over until I can visit her again. I'm not one to get into details but I can't imagine anyone that treats her with respect not leaving in satisfied awe. I can't wait to see if lightening strikes twice.

Carys is now doing Duos with SaraMQ and Malika both of which incredible by themselves. I will have to check with my physician before even thinking about this.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.