Toronto to Moncton

Recently my employer offered me the chance to relocate from our office in Toronto to those in Moncton NB. After a couple google searches and some info I was interested. Then some advice to check out this site from another erb site I have been a member of opened my eyes to the lovely ladies of the area. What the area lacks in quantity it makes up for in quality many times over!!! Call it the icing on the cake!

Looks like Moncton will be a great home base for visiting some very amazing an interesting ladies there and all within a couple hours drive at most.

Looking forward to getting down there in the new year and trying to decide who to visit first - and second - and third :)

Now just to adjust to the "slower pace" as has been pointed out to me...

Cheers

Garland

Recently my employer offered me the chance to relocate from our office in Toronto to those in Moncton NB. After a couple google searches and some info I was interested. Then some advice to check out this site from another erb site I have been a member of opened my eyes to the lovely ladies of the area. What the area lacks in quantity it makes up for in quality many times over!!! Call it the icing on the cake!

Looks like Moncton will be a great home base for visiting some very amazing an interesting ladies there and all within a couple hours drive at most.

Looking forward to getting down there in the new year and trying to decide who to visit first - and second - and third :)

Cheers

Garland

Hahahah so cute! Yes I have noticed after living abroad that we even stop longer at a stop sign..lol

You are right! Moncton is a great spot, as it is a short drive( well as long as you would be stuck in city traffic) to either Saint John or Fredericton. Most of the ladies that come here to NB, will hit all 3 cities.

There are many fine ladies, just take time to get to know them and this site:)

Welcome to the Hub City:)

Cheers

Garland

I moved to the Moncton area a few years ago from Toronto and was suprised to find that the service providers in this area charge more than what I paid in Toronto. Luckily my business takes me to Ontario at least one week a month so I do most of my hobbying there. Since this is not a review board I take with a big grain of salt any recommendation I read on this board, hence why I have been a member for a few years and this is my first post. I have found a few gems in the area

Hahahah so cute! Yes I have noticed after living abroad that we even stop longer at a stop sign..lol

You are right! Moncton is a great spot' date=' as it is a short drive( well as long as you would be stuck in city traffic) to either Saint John or Fredericton. Most of the ladies that come here to NB, will hit all 3 cities.

There are many fine ladies, just take time to get to know them and this site:)

Welcome to the Hub City:)[/quote']

If i am to spend 2 hours in my car its much more fun to be moving :-)

Very much looking forward to the new year more and more...

I moved to the Moncton area a few years ago from Toronto and was suprised to find that the service providers in this area charge more than what I paid in Toronto. Luckily my business takes me to Ontario at least one week a month so I do most of my hobbying there. Since this is not a review board I take with a big grain of salt any recommendation I read on this board, hence why I have been a member for a few years and this is my first post. I have found a few gems in the area

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. of course areas are different, but nothing in my travels in cerb have made me think theres a huge difference in price - or even one worth mentioning in most cases. But i guess it also depends on what you are used to and looking for.

• Like 1

Your right one point, this is not a review board...some think this means it is not accurate. But what you can see is consistency in the reco's. If you see the same quality showing in each reco, then chances are, this is how that particular SP/MA is during their sessions. Even reviews can be mis leading in the case of defaming someone for their own benefit. IMHO

• Like 1

Your right one point' date=' this is not a review board...some think this means it is not accurate. But what you can see is consistency in the reco's. If you see the same quality showing in each reco, then chances are, this is how that particular SP/MA is during their sessions. Even reviews can be mis leading in the case of defaming someone for their own benefit. IMHO[/quote']

Another board i have been on (That is a review board) i find too much discussion on menus, and even worse, to do lists... it seems to cheapen things to me...

a discussion board where folks have to play by the rules is a nice change :-)

• Like 1