Sexy Celeste! (on BP) in Freddy

There are many nice ladies to choose from here on cerb, why then keep trying your luck with another site that you are not having a good track record with?

I just ask this in the most sincere way, as I am forever seeing this type of thread from all kinds of hobbyist and really get confused why they simply dont choose someone from here, when you can clearly see cerb has the tools for you to use for your inquiry into a lady's reputation and such?

If I went shopping for clothing at a store, and their cloths kept falling apart on me, then I will shop at a store at a that will sell me cloths that are quality made, good service and reputation of having better cloths.

• Like 2

There are many nice ladies to choose from here on cerb' date=' why then keep trying your luck with another site that you are not having a good track record with?

I just ask this in the most sincere way, as I am forever seeing this type of thread from all kinds of hobbyist and really get confused why they simply dont choose someone from here, when you can clearly see cerb has the tools for you to use for your inquiry into a lady's reputation and such?

If I went shopping for clothing at a store, and their cloths kept falling apart on me, then I will shop at a store at a that will sell me cloths that are quality made, good service and reputation of having better cloths.[/quote']

I fully agree; but my 'bad track record' at BP was racked up before I discovered CERB; so now, I look here first, and always check anyone from elsewhere to see if they are on here, or listed in the recommendation or discussion forum. I do occasionally see someone of interest to my personal tastes on other sites, and check them here; but certainly agree CERB ladies are 'da bomb'! :-)

Andrew X O

• Like 1

I am new here and once I get a hang of the site -------- will be no longer for me. I would be further ahead with this however it is the Holiday season and I have so many things to get done please understand thank you xoxoxo