Can a guy suck a cock and still be heterosexual?

Guest FredDerf

Many years ago, I could in fact suck my own cock. Not anymore.

I think that the individual should ultimately be the one who defines their sexuality. To answer the original question, the simple act of performing oral sex on another man does not nullify their heterosexuality. My 2c.

Cheers,

J

Many years ago, I could in fact suck my own cock. Not anymore.

Belly increase, penis shrinkage, bad back; or a combination of all three?

Guest FredDerf

Belly increase. Penis shrinkage? Is that a thing? God I hope not.

Can a guy suck a cock and still be heterosexual? Since heterosexual is simply defined as being attracted to the opposite sex, to me the answer is yes. Even if you expand the definition to being primarily attracted to the opposite sex. Or even exclusively to the opposite sex. One can be attracted one way and perform an action in another way.

One of the things that bothers me about some responses to this thread is the evident heterosexism, a discrimination or prejudice against homosexuals on the assumption that heterosexuality is the norm. In this instance, demonstrated by the position that performing a homosexual act (an act between two people of the same sex) invalidates one's qualifications as a heterosexual.

To me, the simple answer to the original question is yes. I am also aware that there are people to whom the answer is an emphatic no and if those people are important to me, I probably should not tell them what I did last Friday or whatever.

• Like 2

Too lazy to read the whole thread, but I hope no one has posted this old chestnut yet:

Drive a truck all my life, and not a soul calls me a "truck driver". But suck one little cock... !

Sorry to hijack....but every time I see this thread I think of this scene from the most awesome sequal #2 of Scary Movies ;)

Guest t****ster***ke

judging by some of the responses in this thread, i think in southern ontario, it's possible, in central ontario, a little less likely, but still a maybe, where is in northern ontario, especially with people in hockey, slo-pitch and other sports locker rooms, the answer is a resounding NOOOO!!!

so to review, avoid performing oral sex on a dude once you travel north of barrie :) ... especially if you play rec hockey.

Hi,

New here, but would like to think that a guy could engage in oral with another guy, and not be "homosexual". I myself am attracted to women, but would not turn down the opportunity to have sex with a guy. I, unfortunately have never had the opportunity. My bad luck.

Anyhow, i also don't think being presented the opportunity to have sex with a guy would shift or change my attraction for women.

So i guess what i am saying is sex and attraction are different. And i think two guys can fool around together without being "gay" or whatever term you want to use.

• Like 1

This was something that I was always curious about ....

My preference has always been towards women, but, there was always a curiosity about being with a TS, including everything that would imply.

So I recently had the opportunity to visit with a TS SP, and did try out all of the various fun activities .... and of course all safe and protected .... I did receive, and gave oral .... and I was both the bottom and the top.

The experience was interesting, and most certainly pleasurable, but I can say now that having had my curiosity satisfied that I am indeed still female oriented and would likely not seek to repeat this experience.

I enjoyed the experience, but my preferences remain hetero, and of course I do not consider myself gay in any way as a result of this experience, just as my SP did not consider herself male.

This was something that I was always curious about ....

My preference has always been towards women, but, there was always a curiosity about being with a TS, including everything that would imply.

So I recently had the opportunity to visit with a TS SP, and did try out all of the various fun activities .... and of course all safe and protected .... I did receive, and gave oral .... and I was both the bottom and the top.

The experience was interesting, and most certainly pleasurable, but I can say now that having had my curiosity satisfied that I am indeed still female oriented and would likely not seek to repeat this experience.

I enjoyed the experience, but my preferences remain hetero, and of course I do not consider myself gay in any way as a result of this experience, just as my SP did not consider herself male.

I also have been thinking about trying this. I'm very curious as to what it would be like with a TS SP.

It's been something on my mind for a while now. Once I meet the right TS lady and grow the balls to do it, it should be exciting!!!

• Like 1

Well a long time ago defiantly no. Now days what ever gets you off is fine by me and any one who judges well has probably sucked a cock lol. I'll tell ya one thing if I could suck my own I would prob every day lol. But my final answer would be he could suck a cock and still be hetro

Guest B**na***oy
I also have been thinking about trying this. I'm very curious as to what it would be like with a TS SP.

It's been something on my mind for a while now. Once I meet the right TS lady and grow the balls to do it, it should be exciting!!!

The penis doesn't make the man, the mind does. A TS is a woman with a penis, that's all.

I confirm it is exciting and very sensual, don't wait, just do it! Nothing magical will happen to turn you into someone you're not, unless you decide to.

Thanks for bringing this topic up! I don't know if you want the female perspective but I figure it doesn't hurt to offer it... As a female SP and a pro Dom, I come across this rather often, its more common than you'd think. I agree completely, being bi curious is very different from being gay. I myself am bisexual, I love playing with girls, but emotionally, I am 100% hetro. I've been with girls who were only curious or treat it as a fetish, or only really enjoy it in a threesome setting with a man she loves.... I find, when being honest with yourself, you realize that very few things in life are either black or white... the yin yang comes to mind.

I have many male submissive clients who request my guiding them through their first experience with a man. Teaching them how to please, how to relax and accept a man, how to give yourself or... how to be a true slut etc... Its incredible and a lot of fun. Not one of them is gay of course because they still have interest in women, some are bisexual but for others, its more like a fetish. There is one gentleman I know who looses interest in being with a man, unless a woman is present and a part of the experience. The whole point is that Im play "making him do it" and role play type of thing. Its the scenario that matters to him much more than the man himself...

So there's all kinds of things that come into play depending on the person.

As such, I personally don't concern myself with labels, let alone trying to conform myself, or anyone else into one. Sex is an amazing thing and I feel as long as it involves consenting adults who protect themselves and each other, its all good!

So I loved reading this thread, life is way too short to let fear or anything hold us back from experiencing it to its fullest. As I say in some of my ads "Im versatile, because variety is the spice of life and I love tasting new things!

Enjoy!

Jessy

xoxo xxx

• Like 6

Guest B**na***oy
There is one gentleman I know who looses interest in being with a man, unless a woman is present and a part of the experience.

Thanks JessyCeleste for the great comment. I very much fit what you describe, particularly the part about being with another man. So far, I have only been with tgirls; I greatly appreciate this and have no ambition of being with a man. However, I have come to realize that this is something I could do if the atmosphere is highly sexually charged and a women I'm greatly attracted to and trust is present and actively participate.

This is not something I would ever have imagined in my life, but as we evolve, I guess our tolerance to try new things increases. Never say never. Now, this is not a request, just and observation I'm sharing with the community. ;-)

I think labels are a waste of time. As others in this thread have pointed out the act itself does not make you a homosexual but your mind set for doing it. If you are a male SP who performs this act then but your only interest is in the performance of your service then that does not make you gay.

• Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

Of course, everybody's opinion is welcomed and sought. So thanks to everybody for their input so far.

One of the things that I know for sure is that "open" gay people are never reluctant to express their orientation. they are actually proud of who they are. If one traces back all the gay movements, one will realize that they were actually the ones standing for their own rights. So, gay people are never sensitive to these labels but rather proud of themselves.

As I have stated earlier, this thread was initiated out of my observation that a lot of straight men might be concerned of having some homosexual tendencies by engaging in certain acts. Whether we like it or not, some people have this concern! It is easy to sit behind computer disk and portray an ideal world.

My point of view was simply to say that men are naturally very visual creatures and their sexual perception is linked to their visual perception. If it looks feminine, they perceive it sexually as feminine, and if it looks masculine, they perceive it sexually as masculine.

Guest B**na***oy

My point all along. A penis on a feminine looking body is sexually attractive to me. There's nothing I can do about it, it just is. If that person has a nice personality on top of looking feminine, I will be even more attracted.

I think if its not a man's cock he still a straight, if he turn on by a attractive female looks and find out there is a cock between the legs and want to try HE IS STILL A STRAIGHT MAN OR BI

what i know about females providers they also finger the man, some time they use strop on but he is with a female DOESNT MAKE him different than any other man, he is just more open minded and kinky

• Like 2

Definitely have to thank JessyCeleste for her POV (no pun intended ;) ) One of the big realizations Ive had since being more active in this community is just what she has said. Sexuality isn't a black and white business. Curiosity and basic primal instinct are something that can't be conciously controlled, and a lot of the time will quite differ from an emotional state of mind. Im one for: if the thought of it turns you on, give it a try and see how you like it. Does it change who you are? No, just adds more layers :)

• Like 2

Well, I am an omnivore. However I eat Channa Masala, salads, Quinoa dishes etc but am not a vegetarian. So my vote would be yes a man could suck a dick and still be hetero. I would assume there would be a penis limit. :icon_biggrin: For example if he sucked 10 dicks, could he still make the same claim? I do find it a little sad in our society that we MUST label everything and everyone. Personally, I don't care what you do as long as no one gets hurt (unless they like to be)

Guest B**na***oy
Well, I am an omnivore. However I eat Channa Masala, salads, Quinoa dishes etc but am not a vegetarian. So my vote would be yes a man could suck a dick and still be hetero. I would assume there would be a penis limit. :icon_biggrin: For example if he sucked 10 dicks, could he still make the same claim? I do find it a little sad in our society that we MUST label everything and everyone. Personally, I don't care what you do as long as no one gets hurt (unless they like to be)

Well, I'm getting dangerously close to the 10 dicks threshold. As soon as I feel a change in my sexual orientation, I'll report back to the board. LOL

In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy the company of delicious and enticing consenting adult partners as I see fit. ;-)

Well, I'm getting dangerously close to the 10 dicks threshold. As soon as I feel a change in my sexual orientation, I'll report back to the board. LOL

In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy the company of delicious and enticing consenting adult partners as I see fit. ;-)

Well said Miq, you set a good example a lot of people can learn from.