Recommendation for 1st timer

So guys, I've read a lot of your posts and I almost feel like I got to know some of the SPs you mention with high recommendations, but I would like to know, from your supreme experiences, who would you recommend for a first timer like me.

In other words, if you were to go back in time to that first time you employed a SP, thinking about how nervous, wondering, and without a clue you were about what to expect and such, who do you think would be the best SP for such ocassion.

I'm not really asking for the best SP experience you've had, but who do you think would make me feel relaxed enough to not screw it up too much on my first time with an SP.

Thanks in advance!

If you want to play it safe, simply go to the review section from your city and select a well reviewed lady. Whatever you do, don't select only on price. It's your first, so read the reviews, correspond with the lady, discuss your and her expectations, and make an appointment......and for heaven's sake, KEEP the appointment, lol. There are some awesome ladies here and they're well reviewed for good reason.

Well I know my choice would be different if I knew then what I know now.

That said, seeing as you are in Winnipeg, a lady I would see (I qualify this by saying I haven't seen her in person only through the board on-line, but she peaks my interest) is Soleil

RG

Well I guess you could say I kinda cheated a little on my first encounter with a SP. Back when I was in university I was a driver for one of the local agencies, so I was able to get to know the girls very well.

If I was just starting out now, I would have to agree completely with Cometman. Read the Rec's, view their profiles and contact them. Be honest and open with whomever you decide to contact and be clear of what you would like in the encounter.

Best of luck to you and I'm sure you will find a lovely lady and have a memorable experience.

Cheers!

MB

Thank you guys for the tips!

I have spent enough time in the recommendations thread to have a better idea of what's out there, and I hope that you mean to say that as long as she's recommended there, she will be "nice" enough to be patient with a newbie like me.

Anyway, if you have any more ideas for a rookie, please let me know!

:))

My first was with soleil she made it great and welcomes first timers. I don't think I could of made a better choice

Two of the best in the country are in Winnipeg:Roksi or Kendra. The bad news is that they will set your standards so high.

Where does she advertise?

Kendra, formerly of Nevadas is awesome, but she only works now and then.

Is this the same lady(kendra) as previously stated?

Kendra hasn't worked in probably 6 weeks maybe more. Last I heard she was trying to get back into school.

Additional Comments:

I was told by an sp today that Kendra will be back working by the end of the week if not sooner.

Edited by goingdeep