Miss Kiki

Kiki is everything she advertises and more. Website pics are what you can expect, but in person even better. Kiki has a great personality, is very welcoming, easy going, articulate and a great conversationalist to set the mood. I loved her body - Victoria Secrets wouldn't be a stretch ....

The D/T motel location is just OK, nothing wrong with it, but not 5 star - but at least there is easy parking.

As to the action, we had a great time, very responsive and the quivering Big O was a joy to behold. Treat her well guys; she is only here for the weekend, hopefully she will find time from her full time studies to return. Good luck with the chemistry course Kiki!

I very much agree with radicalsteve, Kiki is absolutely everything and more. As usual with me all of this happened at the last minute, but am I ever happy it did!!!

Kiki is a tall, drop dead gorgeous blonde who's reputation is second to none and is completely deserved! She is extremely responsive, a great kisser and her oral skills are out of this world! I can't forget about her sweet, tight little kitty. It is so tasty, I swear I could have licked her wet little pussy all night!!! One thing too is if you love long legs she completely fits the bill. I swear her legs go all the way up to her eyeballs, and are they ever sexy.

One thing that radicalsteve mentioned in his rec was about the location. It's not the best place in the world, but it is clean, very well located and lots of free parking.

I want to thank you again Kiki for such a great time, and I'm counting down the days until round number 2. Giddy up luv!!!!

• Like 1

Saw Miss Kiki again when she was last here in Ottawa. She is a legend in Montreal and anyone who has met her will understand why. Round 2 was even more intense than round 1! Her oral skills are second to none, and is she ever responsive to DATY!!!

I very much look forward to our next encounter Kiki...bring on round 3!!!! :D

So I learned something today. Apparently a Kiki is a type of monkey doll:

peluche-kiki-le-petit-singe-des-annees-80-en-45cm-ref-kiki_45cm.jpg

A Kiki is also a tall, thin, blonde lady from Montreal. A trained pastry chef and a charming conversationalist, a Kiki is a skilled practitioner of the erotic arts. Known for fantastic blowjobs, a delicious and ever so tight pussy, and quiet orgasms, Kikis have very specific nutritional requirements. A medium coffee requires 4 sugars, two milks and a cream and a day just isn't started right without a fresh croissant.

I'm actually posting that coffee order so that when I go see her again I'll remember what to bring. Note that I said "when". Being an early riser, I'm especially happy to find a lady who is willing to get up early in the morning for me. And Kiki makes for a delicious and nutritious part of a complete breakfast.

If you've seen her pictures, you have a pretty good idea of what she looks like. They say the camera adds 20 pounds so you'll find that she is quite thin in person. I had always pictured spinners as being short but she is definitely a spinner in spite of being 5'10". Her hair is not so long now and delightfully tousled but still blonde and she has a few tattoos here and there that add some extra character to her body.

Speaking of which, her body is what you would call a models body. I'm sure that a designer would love to dress her. Long legs, lean, chiseled stomach, perfectly proportioned, there's not an ounce of wasted weight on her. Her breasts are not as small as you might think and they have lovely responsive nipples. I think my favorite part is her abdomen. You can see her abs clearly defined but when she's on her back underneath you, she has these gorgeous obliques that form a sexy arrow from her hips down to her....mmmm.

I explained to her that if she was going to be working as a pastry chef that she would need to put on some weight since there's something very untrustworthy about thin chefs. She told me that the secret is simply to only ever eat half of something so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. :-D

I've got to say, I've been starting to feel like I'm getting pretty good at all this sex stuff but I was strictly amateur hour with Kiki. I think her charm and sexiness must have thrown me off my game. ;-) We were doing all the cuddling, smootching, sucking and such and when she was working me over I had the good old fashioned, awkward surprise orgasm half way in the middle of her changing around. We're both looking at my sad wiener sitting there, dribbling away by himself. "Ha!", said I. "Good thing we're going for round two!" as we laughed.

Round two, as my union rules require, began with some spirited DATY. I mentioned earlier that she has a lovely pussy and I was very much enjoying myself. My mouth was full but we we able to have a nice talk during this, sort of like talking with the dentist. Her: "so hey, thanks for the coffee, you're so sweet!", me: "mmmffmf fmmff". Apparently there is no problem with multi-tasking because she was definitely loving it as well.

Once I was ready to go again, we started in the missionary. Man she looks great underneath you. And it really doesn't matter which way...if I had to decide between whether she looks better that way or in doggy, I couldn't. And did I mention tight? I'm not always so gung ho to finish a second time but I knew pretty much from the start there was going to be no problem, especially with the fantastic view.

First some more awkwardness though. I was doing my best to not finish too soon the second time. I really wanted to give her her first O of the day. I mentioned this and she said, surprised, "But I already came!" "Whaaa?!?!?", said I. "Really?" "Yes, I'm super quiet," she said. Dammit. I thought I was getting better at noticing stuff like that. Awkwardness isn't over yet my friends. She wanted me to come on some specific parts of her. I'm always happy to oblige so when I was close, I yanked the condom off. SNAP! it went and sent condom stuff flying across the bed to her cringing face. "Ooops. Sorry." "No problem," she said, wiping her cheek. Courageously I soldiered on, stroking with great enthusiasm, bringing myself to the point of spraying glorious seed on the requested body part and..... Missed.... Didn't have the range. Needed to get up, move, get closer. Sigh. Not my best day. I plodded off to the bathroom to get a cloth to clean us up and we lay on the bed to laugh and enjoy each others company for the rest of our time together.

Good thing our personalities click so well. She likes me and I like her. We hit it off even before we met during our phone chat so in spite of my awkward teenager level performance, I'm apparently on her good list. Thanks Kiki! Can't wait to see you again.

I met Kiki for the first time Thursday, and I was completely blown away. You can tell she looks great from her pics, but in person she is so much better. As soon as I walked in the hotel room, she greeted me in her white sexy underwear with a warm hug and a kiss, even though I was frozen head to toe because it was freaking -35 degrees outside. My glasses were completely fogged by then.

After helping me take off my coat, mittens, scarf, and boots, Kiki then invited me to a quick hot shower just to warm up, kissing me all the way to the bathroom. As soon as it was over, I joined her on the bed where we started kissing again, caressing each other (now that my hands were warm) and chatting about... I don't actually recall what we talked about, I was totally engrossed with how amazing she looked laying there on the bed, all 5'10 of her incredibly sexy body. And she has incredibly soft skin - it's like all peach skin all over: her neck, stomach, arms, thighs.

Somewhere between the kissing and petting and chatting, I found myself on my back with this tall, sexy, gorgeous naked lady kissing her way down and took me in her mouth. The second best thing about a BBBJ from Kiki is the spectacular sight of this beautiful blond working her magic. The first thing is the way I felt with my member wrapped around her soft lips. Before long, she was turning around and we 69 for a bit, so I could get a taste of her shaved pussy at the same time.

We then moved on to a bit of CG, and with all the attention I had received by then, and because I had been quite excited since the moment I walked in and saw this beauty at the door, I was done in a hurry. Too quick for my taste. But since she had told me she allowed MSOG, I didn't worry about it too much.

So we went back to chatting, kissing and petting while lying on the bed, this time with more chatting than before, so I got to know her a lot better: her German-Irish heritage, her upcoming studies in nursing, her experience as a pastry chef, her tattoos, her taste in music, what she did for the Holidays. I found she was very easy to talk to, and a great conversationalist.

After this little interlude, the kissing and petting started getting more intense again, and the conversation took a back seat so we could get round 2 going. Kiki then used her amazing oral skills to bring me back to life, and in I went, alternating through various positions until Kiki and I were completely exhausted.

Definitely Kiki was a great overall experience for me. I would wholeheartedly see her again and support her in her studies (even if I don't know anything about nursing). Another thing I enjoyed with Kiki is how generous she was with her time. I never felt rushed at anytime. Even at the end, she invited me to shower even though I was pretty sure I was now in overtime (I was, by quite a bit). I only declined because I didn't want to go back out in -35 with wet hair. Actually, I didn't want to go back out at all...

The last thing I want to address is some of the comments on the location. I agree it's not a 5-star hotel, but the room was nice and clean. I was also curious how you guys were able to move your eyes away from Kiki long enough to notice it.

I'll definitely be seeing her again.

I had the please of meeting Miss Kiki this wednesday. I agree with everything the previous recommendations say. She is tall, sexy, and an excellent kisser. The one thing I have to add is her stellar personality. This was my first time meeting Kiki and she made me feel at ease right after arriving.

I would definitely repeat and recommend Miss Kiki.

I visited Kiki this week while she is in Ottawa and I am surprised that more is not written about her recently. I will just say that everything said here is still true. I had a very pleasant experience and she is super cool to talk to. The kind of girl you would like to hang out with. I am sure that she will accomodate most requests. Location was not the best but she kept the room clean. Repeat, hell yeah, perhaps in Montreal too when I visit.

I have texted with Kiki a few times over the past several months but things just didn't work out schedule wise. This past week I was finally able to see her thanks to her flexibility in accommodating my schedule change.

I had a great visit with her, very down to earth, easy to talk to and it just felt right. There was a level of comfort that I don't often feel that made the visit that much better. The cute face and totally toned yoga body helped as well. :-)

I will definitely visit again, I can only imagine the visits will keep getting better as I get to know her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.