Had the amazing pleasure of meeting Alexxxis (xXxAxXx). I booked with her through PM and talk to her in chat room too. I just had the feeling she was my type of lady, and boy was I right.

I just love a body that is a bit curvey and it doesn't hurt if she has nice T&As too. Alexxxis certain met that criteria and some. And, she just seemed like such on open-minded and fun lady, and was wondering whether both the body type and service would wow me.........

So I arrive at her place, and we start with a nice long kiss, with a little tongue sharing. That just gets me started. We head off to her bed and then the fun began. We took our time exploring each others bodies and slowly removing some attire. Loved her body. Those natural tits and that ass, were amazing. She started with some wet and sloppy BBBJ, perfect. Then it was my turn to taste that pussy, nice and juicy and she was making it clear that she was enjoying it, encouraging me along and a little bit of dirty talk...this just gets me going more. I then move a little further south, and taste that ass, oh my god, my god, this lady is so enjoying it, and so am I.

Time for the main act, and she mounts cowgirl style for a while, but that isn't really what I want, I want to mount her from behind, getting a great look at that ass, she wants it that way too This was so good, and I couldn't hold back any longer, and came in doggie.

After we just relaxed (no choice we were spent), cuddled and chatted a bit. Her two cats joined us....I think they came by to see if we were okay....

Anyway, I had a great time, another gem. You should go see her, she was around a few years ago and is back, but seems to have a limited amount of time, so better go get hold of her, as you are missing a great experience.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Wow Alexxxis, where do I start.

A Gangbang! I gotta try this!

First thing that happens when you arrive, Your stomach hits that deep down pit because your so nervous. Enter Alexxxis, Right away she make's you feel right at home. We discuss as to the upcoming events and share some laughs and eventually the mood becomes a relaxed one. Guys start showing up one at a time and eventually we have a full house except 1 straggler.

The decision was made after discussing that we should go ahead since the guy that was late was the only one with experience is this whole shebang. We'll get him when he arrives.

Alexxxis wasted no time, I got first dibs since I was the eager one and showed up first. Oral skills are unmatched by none. she starts moving around that circle and going from guy to guy and we start playing with her fantastic tits and warm and wet meow.

We move to the bedroom and get more comfortable, were all a little nervous still but Alexxxis made sure to keep up calm and pleasured. I was fortunate enough to have her sit on my face for a little while so I could munch while the others were getting attention with her oral skills. We take turns going to different holes and like I called it, I was the first to pop. Sprayed all over her back. She liked the warm feeling she said.

We all make our rounds and I eventually get back in it. Tried for a while but little guy was out of bullets so I played around with the semi chub while I could.

All in All, Great Event with a Great Gal.

Alexxxis, you are truly awesome and I will repeat this event anytime I can!

• Like 1

I had a follow-up encounter with Alexxxis, I have no friggen idea why I waited for so long, but I did.

I love her bottom type, great T&As, and curvey just the way I like it.

We had an awesome time, I just loved exploring her body, and playing with all of it. She is an assplay guru, and I did my best to make her have a great time, which in turn, gave me a great time.

The bbbj was amazing too, and I ended up finishing in the doggie position. She is a great lady and one to see. I could not go without adding to my previous recommendation...

She is doing gang bangs, I know why this would make her hum, I need to think about that one, but it is at least a big temptation.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.