Brooke

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I booked this cute young lady Brooke with PK. It was her first day in business and I was her second client. I reached downtown condo and as she opened the door, I knew that I am in for a treat. She looks cutie and has a lovely smile.

She has nice tattoos and a charming personality, with no tan and that's how I like it. We started of with intense kissing - DFK, followed by BBBJ and then the usual finish. She is tight and I can say she too was enjoying herself as she could also achieve orgasm. She can hold a nice conversation and is a true animal lover.

I had booked her for half an hour but as I saw Brooke's great smile couldn't resist the temptation of asking her for an hour. Though I told her to tell this to her agency. Once I came out, I got a call from PK showing unhappiness over my time extension, to which I thought I had asked and could have been told no. Anyways, this could be some miscommunication so I will apologize to Brook, PK and the gentleman who had to wait due to this.

I must thank Brooke and plan to see her again. Thanks to PK for bringing this lovely lady on the scene.

Agency PK
I would visit again
Agency PK
I would visit again

I saw Brooke last week and had a very nice time. She's very pretty, friendly, and has a fantastic body.

She made me feel welcome and I had a great time with her.

I met Brooke 3 times so far and I was never disappointed. She is one of my favorite and when she will leave I will miss her dearly... I'm in love ! An impossible love :(

OK enough drama. Guys treat her good she deserve it!

Same here Crashdummie, I want to see her again but she is working only till 4pm...I will have to take a vacation day :)

I don't do recommendations often, I like to keep a low profile on here. I have seen Brooke twice in as many days and I am dreaming of our next encounter already! She obviously loves what she does and it shows in her attitude. All services and her menu have been mentioned before and I feel no need to go into those. Brooke is sweet, pretty and sexy. Her beatuiful baby browns are what drew me in and her smoking hot body kept me going. This girl is a package service and converation. Her pictures do NOT do her justice, hopefully Jason will rectify that soon!

I plan to repeat....Often.

MA

I recently enjoyed some time with Brooke. she's got a killer smile that lights up the whole room, and makes you immediately like her.

I had a great time with her. she is very energetic and quite skilled !

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.