Holiday Break?

I am going to be in Moncton over the holidays looking for a place to hang my hat in the new year. Just wondering - does the SP's in the area take a Holiday break? I have not seen much for tours (it is a little early of course) but seeing as things are a little more relaxed I wonder if I might have a hard time getting to perhaps visit someone willing to welcome me to the area :)

I am going to be in Moncton over the holidays looking for a place to hang my hat in the new year. Just wondering - does the SP's in the area take a Holiday break? I have not seen much for tours (it is a little early of course) but seeing as things are a little more relaxed I wonder if I might have a hard time getting to perhaps visit someone willing to welcome me to the area :)

There is a good chance that Maria Styles may be there, but if you are asking for Christmas eve, or Christmas day, then no. But boxing day etc...may be possiable. Please PM for details.

Often times we will make a special trip down just for you, donation + transportaion, providing you are supplying the location.

I plan to get in early on the 27th with an open return date depending on how the search goes. I will be sure to keep an eye on here for ladies visiting.

Thanks for the message!

Many girls may take time off for the Holidays. I myself decided to take vacation from the 22nd of Dec until today, or maybe tomorrow... lol someday vacation will be over.

I hope you had good holidays and as well I hope you had a pleasant trip to Moncton :)