Physicists To Test If Universe Is A Computer Simulation

Guest *l**e

one thought. Computers function on logic, reason, and programming. If the world was a computer program, there would be no women in it. lol

"you know I how I know we are not a part of the Matrix? If we were the food would be better." Quote by Sheldon Cooper lol

it is definitly an interesting theory though. The earth itself generates energy. Why wouldn't the rest of the universe

Ahhhhh.. solipsism. I wrote a university paper on solipsism back in the day. Who knew it would assist in following a cerb thread?

While its impossible to disprove Solipsism, the prospect that one exists purely or substantially within the confines of one's own mind isn't really a very meaningful proposition. If all you can truly know is your own senses and perceptions and you contend that those senses and perceptions might not be authentic.... well.... its fun and all, but what are you really going to do with a belief system like that?

Though we ARE forgetting the first rule of Epistemology Club....

Don't talk about Epistemology Club

Edited by cgnex