I have just had my post taken down for no good reason.

I had reported to the members in good faith not to pre pay for appointments as I lost $200.00

I did not mention the sp's name or call her any names.

I would love to say more about this site but freedom of speech is not acceptable.

Keep it up and you'll be banned. If you don't know what you did wrong after everyone's posts, then I would suggest you stop. step back from the keyboard and think on it before continuing on.

You have to consider the fact that the other party may have been more credible. Regardless, we're a drama free zone. Move on, learn from it, and everyone is free to draw their own conclusions if they saw the thread. The fact that the thread was removed should indicate that the subject should be dropped.

Dude, if you can't afford to loose 200 bucks, the you need to get a new hobby. Let it go. I suspect the thread got pulled because it turned into a fight, with a lot of dirty laundry slung back and forth. From what I read you should be thankful the claims made about you were taken down.

Seriously move on , we got your warning and advice , thanks now listen to our advice and move on!