From TER, 37% of clients who see SP see themselves as athletic...

http://www.theeroticreview.com/poll/pollarchive.asp

I was browsing this poll and it said that 37% of people there consider themselves as athletic...

WHAT IS YOUR BODY TYPE?

18% Thin

37% Athletic

25% Average

9% Baby Fat

9% Large

That is sort of unexpected that majority of clients have bodies like Daniel Craig.

:lol: I think a few survey respondents ARE WISHING they had a body like Daniel....

Interesting results there.

82% have a university degree

50% say they never get tested for STD's

38% say they fell in love with a SP

Only 14% would rate their sexual performance as less than 5 out of 10. Good thing there was no cock size question..."average is 8"?!"

50% McCain, 49% Obama

So given that this is a US board and only 9% said they were "Large" as opposed to Thin, Average or Athletic, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the results ;)

So given that this is a US board and only 9% said they were "Large" as opposed to Thin, Average or Athletic, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the results ;)

Ya in my research we are vastly different than the US on subjects of sex workers and healthy weight. I still remember the one poll that said that 49% of black men vs 17% of white men have Herpes!! (so 50/50 about Obama hmmm).

On a US index I am a healthy weight!! even though by Canadian standards I am grossly over weight.

It is a good read non the less thanks for the find voltio8836 !!

Interesting results there.

82% have a university degree

50% say they never get tested for STD's

38% say they fell in love with a SP

Only 14% would rate their sexual performance as less than 5 out of 10. Good thing there was no cock size question..."average is 8"?!"

50% McCain, 49% Obama

I thought that most of the results have some element of truth to them.

For example the income and education levels:

The SP business is something that only the upper middle class can afford on a regular basis. If you are a working class person with a family and kids, you really can't afford to do this.

However the only poll question that really surprised me was the body type question and hence i posted it on this board.

I was wondering if any SPs here are willing to verify or disprove that poll.