Maria Styles and myself went out last night to Blush. I must say, I had a great time there! It was a stormy night so not many people . But the staff, in particular the door man, and Bartender were so awsome! They looked after us, made us feel at home:)

A Dancer, Silver was really impressive! She is Hot, friendly and gives a great show! A must see at Blush!

Maria and I were generouse with our tips, but sadly I noticed none of the men were leaving the dancers tips:( Maybe tipping on stage isn't the norm? It was when her and I were showgirls...but there are some great entertainment to be found at Blush. I highly suggest Blush when in STJ:)

Well the next time I'm in SJ I'll have to check it out. I love a good strip joint :)

Sure it probably be like the places in Montreal but good god ANYthing has got to be better then Angie's. Like dear god ladies you make enough $ that your bra and panties should at least match

--Be advised I've only been at Angie's at about 12:30-1am. Quality ladies my have already made their $ and went home.

Blush in SJ is pretty good. Probably the better of anything in NB right now. I found Angie's to be a bit run down and the girls sitting around and not very interested.

Guest V***s*aP*I

I was there this weekend and really enjoyed it. Drinks and cover were not crazy expensive, the club was clean and comfortable, and a few really sweet girls. Go in and see Asia, such a cute tiny little thing and a sweetheart.