Best strip club in Ottawa?

Guest Ni**t*****t
Barbs has nice ladies but parking and CR are issues. Food is only fair

Bare Fax is good but again parking; I think CR and food is good

Playmate is small and intimate, lovely mixture of ladies; CR not good

Nu Den has nice ladies, good parking, outstanding food. CR good for Ottawa.

Tease very far out. Only been once.

Definitely must visit Pigales; always has been best club in region (ladies, parking, food, CR is private)

I agree with most of these comments. Although I haven't been out in months now and some places in years, my last experience at BareFax was great, but I did not have a car so no market parking bs

If I go to Barbs, it is in the evening. The girls are lovely, the atmosphere is the best in the area and, at night, parking is easy

Pigale has lovely girls, the best mileage in the CR and easy parking but it is big, the bouncers assign you a table and you need to tip them like in Montreal. It sometimes feels like nobody really cares, as long as you spend... not really my kind of place, It is definitely better during the day. So in my humble opinion, Pigale is not the best club... I prefer Barbs

Guest **oo**e
I agree with most of these comments. Although I haven't been out in months now and some places in years, my last experience at BareFax was great, but I did not have a car so no market parking bs

If I go to Barbs, it is in the evening. The girls are lovely, the atmosphere is the best in the area and, at night, parking is easy

Pigale has lovely girls, the best mileage in the CR and easy parking but it is big, the bouncers assign you a table and you need to tip them like in Montreal. It sometimes feels like nobody really cares, as long as you spend... not really my kind of place, It is definitely better during the day. So in my humble opinion, Pigale is not the best club... I prefer Barbs

The bouncers don't assign you to a table just tell them you'll find one yourself or need to go to the bathroom first, and there's no need to tip them, they don't stand awkwardly at your table hand out waiting for a tip, just say thanks and sit down and they'll walk away.

You Eco my thoughts. To add: Gone are the days of Veronica or Michelle or Natina or crazy Trish(lol) and a few other super nice girls who socialized well with the patrons. Now it's all about money and no smiles. Almost like a meat market. I prefer the Den that somehow hasn't fallen in that hassle category.