I had the pleasure of Jakexo's company for 45 min that really ended up only seeming like 10 minutes. I have frequented Paradise and the MA I usually booked was unavailable.

I choose Jade and all I can is wow! Amazing looks, soft skin, and a very warm and inviting personality. Her conversation is inviting and not forced. She will maintain eye contact with you during the message which told me she isn't just going through the motions and really wants to gauge if you are enjoying her message.

And about that eye contact, her eyes radiate warmth and will easily melt your heart. I have to say my 45 minute session embarrassingly ended after 30 minutes. You can laugh but you will know what I mean if you book this cutie! I just mention this because when this happened, she said, we have 15 minutes left, how would you like to spend it which was awesome and completely avoided that uncomfortable feeling when you are rushed out the door.

The most innocent girl next door you will every meet and I can't wait for a repeat.!

Guest **oo**e

I agree Jade is a perfect 10. Dark black hair, sexy hazel eyes, stunning rear, gorgeous model looks and full lips. She is very friendly and great to talk to.

I am looking foward to seeing her again soon.

Guest dd*******n19**

You guys have completely convinced me, I need to make an apt. ASAP!

This young lady is a perfect 10.

Having had the privilege of seeing her many times,her obvious outer beauty is easily complimented by her skillful,thoughtful and well-timed

caresses.

If you treat her with dignity and respect,she has a way of making you feel

special,so that you forget your day's problems.

One hour with this sexy lady never seems long enough,but,the unbelievable feeling you are left with will last a long time.

Is she oriental? I cannot get to her profile, thx

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.