What kind of job does one need to be a Hobbyist?

Guest ***rd**n

I guess I would be considered a rookie Hobbyist. I am definately no pro like Cato or RedDog. Normally I frequent Barbs in the evening because I know some dancers there. I have gone there a few times during the day. I must say there are a lot of government workers there, especially the big shot Director General types. Ah to be a pure wool...lucky cock suckers. I uses to work for the government as an EG-03 until I was fired and blacklisted for two years. Apparently government workers don't like being called dogfuckers. I have being trying to get back in ever since, only to be stone walled or bullshited. Anyway back to my question. Besides the obvious Doctor, Lawyer or Hells Angel what would be a good job to have if you wanted to be an expert Hobbyist?

Also to solve the Barbs vs Barefax issue, I can fix that. I basically work inside a place that is a big vault where we count millions of dollars. I handle lots of money but I don't make any. The place is close to Barbs. I would clear the vault fill an armored car with all the money, drive to Barbs and buy the place. I would hire Cato and RedDog as consultants, build the strip club of everyones dreams, fill it with all our favorites and problem solved.

I don't think there is any particular "job". I know people that hobby who are farmers and factory workers, all the way to surgeons and lawyers. Obviously, the greater your disposable income the more frequently you can hobby. I have a pretty good job, but I can't (sadly), hobby at will. Many have to save, ration, and plan. But they still hobby.

Porthos

• Like 2

Like Portos said having a plan/budget ensures you have fewer regrets when you leave. It also ensures your hobby does not control you.

The ideal job would pay more than $20 every 3 minutes, and not require you to be there during you favorite hobby time. If you cannot find/get this kind of job, then it is best if you can find a job you enjoy.

I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination. But I have a little disposable income each month that allows me to travel either to Toronto or Ottawa once a month to have an encounter with a lady.

It's a matter of budgeting. If your income allows once per month, then you can see a lady once a month. If you need to save for three months, then save for three months and so on.

Only thing I would advise, use disposable income, don't use credit. It would be wayyyyy too easy to lose control then and find yourself in a money hole that's hard to get out of

RG