Retrospective in one year of pooning and Happy New year to cerbites.

Guest Sno****54

snowman54 I have to say this reads more like a review of multiple ladies instead of a recommendation of them

Guest Sno****54
snowman54 I have to say this reads more like a review of multiple ladies instead of a recommendation of them

It is a review of my experience in the SPs' scenario of the Peg. I would like to discuss, to compare, to contrast with others' experiences. That is the reason why I didn't post this thread on the recommendation area.

I'd have to say Emily was my best find for 2012. Happy new year to all my Cerbite friends! :boobeyes:

I agree ... Emily was best of 2012 for me too :)

Emily,Roksi,Arianna and Holly Raye are the top four in my year. Happy New Year everyone!! Drive safe no drinking and driving lets get everyone home safe and sound!!!

Guest Sno****54
I'd have to say Emily was my best find for 2012. Happy new year to all my Cerbite friends! :boobeyes:

She was in my radar, but for different reasons I couldn't meet her. She is one my resolutions for the new year.