Is she real?

Cute pics, along with an ad with a number that says "ask for hailey"

Not sure if it's a service, or maybe she has roommates, or whatever.

I'm always a bit leery of ones like this since they sometimes tend to be "bait and switches" for another....less attractive woman.

If anyone's met her, please pm me

Dont. I made the mistake of texting that number. After a few questions back and forth I got busy at work and couldnt text back. I then got a message back saying:

Are you coming to see me or not

then

You are a joke

then

I am posting your number on CL for everyone to see so they know what a joke you are

I keep checking to see if she posted my number but so far no. I didnt bother to respond to her texts as to not provoke her any further.

Upon further digging I found this number is the same number as lily, danielle goddess that is a member on here.

I would avoid contact with this one.

I've gotten a few replies that implied the exact same thing. I can't vouch for them or confirm their validity.

If people do receive messages like that, it could be construed as criminal harassment among other charges, and the person is obviously leaving an electronic trail of text messages with their phone number.

The downside to pursuing something like that, is that there would obviously be some questions raised about how you came to know each other in the first place and so on, so tread carefully.

Stuff like that just isn't cool