Cyrena (Previously known as Cassie & lesiren)

Cassie (lesiren): A recommendation.

I visited Cassie a couple of weeks ago. That was my first SP ever and I had been looking for recommendations in these forums (CERB and PERB) but I have seen her ad first in BP and then I found more info in EC, and finally, after texting her, she gave me her website address where I could find her rates, services, etc.

Strangely, I had more recommendations for other SPs but I really liked her pics (gotta be honest here, her face reminded me of an old girlfriend I had) so I guess I became stubbornly struck by her pics and so I wanted to convince myself that she was the one to pop my pooner-cherry (lol).

I had some problems booking with her, but they were not her fault, and she seemed genuinely worried and upset at this, so we started emailing back and forth more until finally the day arrived when I actually got to see her in her apartment.

She has a place near downtown, close to Broadway Ave. Easy to find and the parking is not too bad. I buzzed her and she let me in the building (nice, decent apartments) up to her place.

When she opened the door I was nervous as hell, and seeing her beautiful face, I just wanted to kiss her, but I controlled myself. She wasn't wearing anything overtly seductive, and that's OK for me, I wanted to see her as an old acquaintance and not as a seductress, if you know what I mean.

Small chat in her living room and then she started to the bedroom. I should have taken a drink before visiting because I really was freaking nervous. I've had some personal issues during those days and in retrospection I should have waited some time to see her, but I really wanted to just get this over with (seeing an SP) and that was my mistake.

She took off her shirt revealing two beautiful, big tits (I have no idea how to measure them, but they were big) and after a while we started kissing, caressing and I went down sucking her nipples while gently playing with her pussy with my fingers. She liked it that I was being gentle, so after a while I went down to the Y and started licking her lips and sucking her clit, which she seemed to like (she was wet, and then wetter after a while). Her taste was delicious, I really like to dine there, so I probably spent quite some time doing that, and she was moaning at the end very nicely. I was hard at that point. (She did asked me to not use my fingers IN her, in case you're wondering, not a big deal for me).

After that, she put me on my back and that's when my problem started. I wasn't able to keep it hard! LOL. Normally I have no problems with that, but the pause between the DATY and her turn to work on me turned on my brain in a self-conscious way that didn't help my erection. That sucked... but she did too! In a good way.

She started sucking my limp dick (it was only half way limp) and soon I was hard again. Yeah, that was a BBBJ, one of the best I've had. I remember her teeth gently scratching my dick in a deliciously devious way. I'm not a "big guy", but I'm thick enough, so maybe that's why this happened, but I loved it. I could have cum in her mouth right there, but I assumed, after reading these forums, that such thing is a no-no unless you discuss it before, so I held myself until I couldn't do it anymore and asked her to put on a condom on it so I could get inside her.

She did (I brought my condoms, but she used one of hers - one of those things I don't know about pooning, I guess) and that pause again (putting on the condom and deciding what position was best to use) killed me. The condom part was what I dreaded and proved to be my fall. I never used condoms at home, you know, so I'm out of practice, plus nervous, then... oh well.

Extra points to Cassie for patiently trying, but it soon proved obvious that I was going to have a problem with the condom, so she focused her attention on making me cum by using her mouth and hands while I played with her beautiful tits. She really relaxed me, asked me to close my eyes, but I didn't wanted to, I wanted to see her. She's not a spinner (I love that description I've read here, it makes me laugh), but not a BBW either.

When I felt like cumming I asked her to kiss me and cumming that way was awesome. I was exhausted, and she must have been to, just by using her hands and mouth so much. I was a little disappointed that I didn't got a chance to penetrate her, but who knows, maybe I'll visit her again once I get my shit together and maybe can overcome my nervousness.

She cleaned me up with a wet warm towel, and chatting as if we've known each other from before, I loved that. I'm usually very talkative, but I figured I was acting a little moronic (rookie).

I thanked her for everything and by that time it had been 90 minutes since I had arrived. She didn't rushed me, or hinted me that it was time to go, but I didn't wanted to overstay, so I got dressed (she offered me at that point her shower, but that would have meant overstaying and I didn't want that).

Five more minutes of chatting, a very warm goodbye kiss, and I was out the door.

Now, after reading my own review (which I asked her if it was OK for me to do), I feel like trying my luck one more time with her. Maybe knowing now my problems we can go around them and I can finally penetrate that beautiful, tasty, and apparently tight pussy of hers.

Do I recommend her? Hell yes.

Before I went to her I read all kinds of reviews, most where from "uneventful" to bad, but I also read a couple that mentioned what I nice lady she was, and those were from guys with a lot of comments in their belts, you know, regular forum users. That's what I used to convince myself to give her a chance, and I'm glad I did.

As a lady, she is top notch. If I hadn't had those nervous issues that time, I'm sure I would have been 1000% satisfied. But, like I said, there's always time to try again (and if I do, I'll come back with my new tale).

Please overlook that this may be my first post. I know some will be suspicious about it, but I can assure you I'm real (you can ask for my SIN, driver's license and my credit card info, if you like, lol).

What I wrote may not be what all of you are looking for, but I felt that the truth should be known about Cassie, and that is that:

1. She is beautiful in person.

2. She is a very nice lady.

3. She really puts an effort when things are not going the right way.

What more can someone ask? (That was a rhetorical question, ok?)

Thanks for reading!

P.S.

I'm putting the same review in both the CERB and PERB forums because I've seen her discussed in both.

Cheers!

• Like 2

I have seen Cassie twice over the past year and a half when i travel to Winnipeg. She was great both times. She had no issues with coming to my hotel and she made Winnipeg quite memorable for me. I agree with the above reviews she has stunning eyes, great breasts and she will always be in my book of memories as i am normally a one shot guy but with her I have exceeded that. That alone must tell you how amazing she is.

Thank you Cassie!

I have met Cyrena twice once in Saskatoon and once in Winnipeg. She is very beautiful and sensual. I really enjoyed chatting with her about life in general. Both times we talked for some time before heading to the bedroom. We also shared some wine during our chats. She made me very comfortable through the whole session. I will definitely see her again.

I saw Cyrena at my hotel last May. She was my first sp date in Wpg, and I had a great time. She arrived in a nice outfit. We slowly undressed each other and started with some dfk...nice. She is a good looking lady. Then I did some daty on her. She offered a barrier for that...no thanks...I liked the taste. That led to mish, but I didn't last long! I had taken the blue pill, so I was good for two more rounds, including doggie. She wore me out, and was still ready for more.....Cyrena is generous with her time, but more importantly, she is a nice lady and easy to talk to. With all the scams on bp, I was lucky I chose her...Man I gotta get back to the city....lol

Cyrena came to visit my hotel a few months ago. It ,was my first with a so as well.

All I can say is wow and fantastic.....

I believe you have the name Lesiren from her website address, and was not a name that she had ever used. There are a few other Cassie's around for sure though

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.