Don't usually get around to posting as most of the time there isn't much reason to, but I figured this one might be worth the story.

Anyways, to begin my evening I ended up driving a few of my friends downtown to some pub crawl for their work. I didn't particularly want to drive home immediately so I figured why not swing by Barbs and enjoy the sights before heading home. Very glad I did.

Went in, checked my coat, ordered a drink and sat down. I must have just missed her stage show as she wasn't on the floor when I arrived but fairly quickly after sitting down out walks Brooklyn from the back. Brooklyn is a very attractive woman so she caught my eye almost immediately.

Now I'm a fairly shy type individual so I don't typically go ask the girls for dances unless they come to me. Luckily this time I didn't have to contemplate if I should or not as she ended up coming straight to me and asked to sit. Of course I oblige, because it would be rude not to right?

Brooklyn immediately starts having a conversation with me that didn't for one moment feel forced. That is always something I enjoy versus the girls who immediately ask to go to the CR or look bored sitting. Brooklyn is an excellent conversationalist who despite my inability to form coherent sentences most the time, carried the conversation easily.

After a fair bit of time she asked if I wanted a dance, and by this time I was more than happy to oblige.

Now I won't go into detail on exactly what she does for her private dances but I will say this. It was the most sensual, intimate interaction I have ever had. She is the master of the tease and suffice to say the things she did were just unfair to mankind's collective libido.

After an exhausting session in the CR we returned to the floor where we had a drink and we sat together talking for at least a couple hours before she had to go on stage again. Her stage show was amazing to watch, the effort she put into her moves did nothing but show her amazing gymnastic talent.

I lucked out because an amazing looking woman from the crowd joined her on stage, and all I can say is what ended up happening was literally jaw dropping.

What this rambling on post is meant to say is pretty much this: Go see Brooklyn at Barbs as it is worth every minute and every dollar.

Side note of humour. I enjoyed the evening so much I forgot about my friends and the fact I should still have been downtown by that time, that 5 minutes after getting home I got called to go pick them up.

• Like 2

Agreed 100%

Just got back from Barb's, and Brooklyn absolutely made my night! Tall, slender, tattooed (tastefully), and oh-so-sexy! She grabbed me withing a few minutes of me arriving and I knew then and there I'd be having a dance by the end of the evening. Totally worth it.

And her stage show? Let's just say if you've never seen a pro on the pole, you're in for a treat :)

• Like 1

Yup have to agree with the other reviews, the CR dance was great to say the least and she does it with class, very sexy moves and lovely girl to talk to!

• Like 1

Brooklyn is quite easily one of the sexiest women I have ever had the joy of meeting. Not just physically, but both mentally and in attitude as well.

She's obviously very sexy. If you like the thin, toned, spinner type... Seriously find Brooklyn. Once she catches your eye, she'll easily win you over just talking to you. Total sweetheart. Her eyes and smile are to die for. And she is so very easy to talk to.

Don't miss out on one of this city's greats!

• Like 1

I can't agree more with what has been said about this wonderful woman.

Not only does she carry on the high standard of a Maude stage show, but she is amazing to talk to, fun to be with, very sensual, just one of the sweetest people you can meet.

She really appreciates your time and makes you feel so special.

I'll stop gushing now.

• Like 1

We were originally going to go across the river for my brother's Bachelor Party but since we dined at Baton Rouge, we decided to go to Barb's instead until The Velvet Room opened.

Brooklyn was on stage and I was extremely impressed. The woman does moves that nobody else I've ever seen does. She certainly opened more than just my eyes.

She came down to where we were sitting and I talked with her for a bit. An absolute sweetheart and a joy to talk to.

I only could buy a few dances since we were feeding my brother this night but she was dynamite in the CR. Exactly what everybody else has said.

I certainly will see her again before the summer is out. She's amazing.

• Like 1

I have commented before on Brooklyn and, yes, she is a sweetheart. Mature far beyond her years. So great on stage and so very easy to talk with. I saw her a long time ago and so happy that others here are appreciating the absolute jewel that she is.

• Like 1

I'm just like you, shy and hoping a girl will make the first move.

It's one reason I enjoy stripclubs so much, because unless it's too busy, I always get some attention. It's nice.

• Like 1