I think he means because there's also a Suri with CMJ..pretty sure it's not the same girl.

Whatever the case, I'd also be interested in any info anyone can PM me on Suri (CL), she looks pretty damn cute!

Yes, thank you Castle, that is exactly what I mean. Suri is fairly well known and even a regular poster here on CERB so Im suprised someone would "accidentally" choose such a unique handle.

Nobody can claim a monopoly on a name!!!. There are cases that two or more SPs have the same name like Michelle or Jessica, etc. Also anyone with a total of 3 posts can hardly be called a regular poster!!.

Suri is a new girl recently started with the new agency called addictive and she is Persian and like many other Persians, she is very cute. The one on cerb who is with CMJ (I haven't seen her picture) is asian. For sure Suri can not claim she is Suri with CMJ. Likely she is totally unaware of the cerb Suri (the poor girl is new to the biz). Besides I really don't think with her hot looks she needs to impersonate someone else!!!.

I tried to call for Suri twice and yesterday she was not working for outcalls and today she was not working at all :cry:. If anyone seen her please PM me too.

I for one was so enraptured with the CMJ Suri that I may just have to see the new Suri to see if lightening can strike twice!!!

:-D

But I agree, the new Suri probably has never heard of Cerb, CMJ or the asian Suri. It seemed to be such a unique name that I didn't think it would be like Coco, Lily, Bibi, Lucy, Jenny and other names that we see over and over at asian places.

I had the pleasure guys and my review is coming soon. She gives a new meaning to the word beauty. She is the one beauty who may not be in the eyes of beholder as everyone with eyes will submit to her beauty (sorry I am still lost .......:???:).

Yes, thank you Castle, that is exactly what I mean. Suri is fairly well known and even a regular poster here on CERB so Im suprised someone would "accidentally" choose such a unique handle.

you're mean :(

that was a nickname I had since I was a kid... it's farsi..

that was a nickname I had since I was a kid... it's farsi..

And that explains why you are so beautiful Persian princess.

I was almost sure this is the explanation for your name (the traditional fireplay before the Persian new year, Noruz, is Suri).

welcome to the boards Suri t!

from experience I know two girls in the non-industry world named Suri.....the name is definitely not copy-written boys.

heck I already know of another annessa on the boards (believe shes in toronto...can't remember) either way, there are as many types of working girls as there are names. I don't think one should be viewed as an impostor because they happen to favor the same exotic name

my 2 cents. ....*kisses, Suri!*

• Like 1

welcome to the boards Suri t!

from experience I know two girls in the non-industry world named Suri.....the name is definitely not copy-written boys.

heck I already know of another annessa on the boards (believe shes in toronto...can't remember) either way, there are as many types of working girls as there are names. I don't think one should be viewed as an impostor because they happen to favor the same exotic name

my 2 cents. ....*kisses, Suri!*

I love you already, thanks :)

:-D