massage parlours in hull

very interesting that a few months back LE shut down massage places in hull and their excuses were that they were too many places on the same street. well all the places have all been re-opened, even some as early as 2 days after the busts. Has anyone been to 177 ST-Joseph, or 305 or 45. they used to have some really hot asian girls like Mimi, Bibi, jen, Yoki. I used to get excellent extras from some of those places. Has anybody tried any of those out. How are the services and how are the girls.

I've heard one of my faves Candy has something to do with 45 & 177. Haven't gotten there to check but have heard good reports about 45 at least. That one re-opened first I believe. I've heard some of the extras are toned down but still fun enough.

I been to 45 recently. Extras are very excellent. Do you know when 45 St. Joseph was busted? Was it last year? I went this year and had great extras. I will pm details because I think LE reads these boards so I dont want to go into details.

The main concern guys, how to avoid getting caught in a bust? I understand the Bust are random. But if you get caught, I understand you have to pay your lawyer fee. I mean in your defense you could say you were there for a legitimate massage bcause you hurt your back. Massage as the ad says. No if you are caught in a compromising position... dont know what the legal bounds are.

Why do they bust the place then if they legally re-open shortly after?

I have tried to get the girl to come back with me to my motel.... extras would be better, but they wont.

Is there a best time to go to MP, a time when LE will likely do a bust. I mean, LE wont come in at 2:00am to do a bust right? Everyone is sleeping by then. Only the U.S. army does that in Iraq. So I am thinking if you guys show up close to closing, you may escape the bust.

Any feedback?