Work has been @#$%ing me off for the last few days. Sure it is going busy but when you start to load an extra 10 hours of work a week into my 40 hours of non-stop training, calls and e-mails.....just wanted to chop off a few heads today ha ha.

Make things worse, a new employee had to leave because they felt he good do better. I am sorry but if you only have a Grade 6 Level education, --life skills--, can speak another language and had a resume with a picture on it, surrrrre, go right on a head you damn @#$%er.

OH MAN!! And this is the cream of the crop. Thursdays is the majority of the Western World for people to get paid from their Employers. Could not believe how stoked I was to see a SP in my area this week. AHHHH!! Goose pimples all over, been wanting to see her for over a YEAR!!

Then I go back on CERB here.....look up her Advertisement to see what I have to do to book and be in contact with her.....THIS IS HER LAST NIGHT!!

ComPLETLY read her Ad wrong and now I missed her by

ONE

FRIGGIN'

DAY!!

So annoyed with myself that I walked away from my screen because I felt like punching it ha ha ha ha.

Better now, got my Hoof Prints. BD

@#$%adoodle doo

Will wait until her next tour here.

I will be BETTER prepared next time......I will take the day/night off work.

Now, back to my Hoof Prints Ice Cream.

If you have a rant, here you go Cerbs and Cerbites.