Summer-Lee HFX 23

Guest J******72

Hi!

I usually don't like to venture outside of cerb, but a new ad caught my eye that I hope is the real deal (and maybe the lady is on cerb too:)

Do any of you know anything about Summer-Lee in HFX Her ad starts "In the heart of downtown hfx", one of which was posted today. The phone# appears in a couple ads, so it could be an agency or a couple of friends/roommates - I'm hoping it's not a webcam scam.

Thanks,

Jim

I chatted with her by text a few weeks back , planned to meet, but the day didn't work out

however - before confirming, she required to see a picture of me! - which I didn't have a problem with, but I was at work, out on the street with my phone, not my hard drive - didn't really have a chance to take a pic of myself and send it...

I got the feeling that if she doesn't like the look of you, you're not getting an appointment...i'll probably try again sometime

Guest J******72
... before confirming, she required to see a picture of me!

Hmm, interesting - my, how the tables are turned :)

While I need my anonymity for this hobby, I've wondered how a lady feels before she meets US for the time. There are risks with this hobby, and the lady takes the majority of them, which really isn't fair. She doesn't know who's on the other side of that door.

If a more established lady asked for a photo before we met for the first time, I wouldn't think twice. I believe this lady is very new, so, I don't know if it's legit or not.

If this is true, I'm sure it will screen out some people, but, I think it brings an element of safety to this lady. Good for her.

... I got the feeling that if she doesn't like the look of you, you're not getting an appointment..

I hope that's not the case! I'm not Brad Pitt :p

I plan to contact her and find out more. I don't mind a choosy lady, and if she doesn't want to see me, that's cool, that's her choice.

I saw she was in moncton over the weekend. Pics looked amazing. Would be interested if anyone had a experience with her as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

Did a wonderful meeting today , PM me for details , Cute sweet and cool , Repeat for sure

If your encounter was wonderful, it would be great to write a proper recco for this lovely gem lady!! It would say a lot and a great thank you to the lady:icon_wink:.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Guest J******72
If your encounter was wonderful, it would be great to write a proper recco for this lovely gem lady!! It would say a lot and a great thank you to the lady:icon_wink:.

Good idea, Lexy!

I also once had an SP ask for a picture. I guess I get why but at the same time how does a picture really show what type of person you are? When we ask for pics of SPs we have a certain body type, hair color, boob size, shaving skills that we are looking for. All of this can be gleened from a picture. You cannot tell if she is going to rip you off or have bad breath or dirty fingernails. By the same token a picture of a client tells the SP nothing of the true nature of said client. Remember that Ted Bundy was handsome as hell and well....we know how that ended. I am big burly, bearded, tattooed bouncer looking guy. A picture would, if you let it, lead you to believe I am a bit of a brute. But I am not. Have never been in a fight in my life. Am for the most part pretty quiet and shy. So an SP might believe she is increasing her level of safety by asking for a picture but all she is really able to tell is if the guy can point a camera in the mirror. I am not saying they should do nothing to try to increase their safety...I just don't think a picture is the answer. Just my two cents.

Guest J******72

TallRichSexy - did you have to send her a photo of yourslf before meeting her?

JackDill - you make a good point. We can't judge a book by it's cover!!