Looking to be a service provider..brand new

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, I"ve never done this before.

I am looking for tips or advice on how to be safe and how to come up with reasonable prices. I know I'm asking a lot and once again I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place or wrong way but I figured CERB was the best place to start.

Welcome to Cerb! I'm sure that the ladies here would be only too happy to help you get started. Do you have any photos to share?

Welcome hun, I suggest you read through the new to this section and read all the rules of the site. Cerb is a great place to be, advertise and speak openly about this profession.:icon_biggrin:

Also the internet can give you alot of tips about service providers, do your research, and be fair to yourself. Decide on the type of clientele you wish to attract and design your services and advertising with them in mind and with what you are comfortable doing. Base your rates on your incured costs, time involved in each session and what you are offering and what you think all the formentioned are worth. you are you, different and unique as we all are so basing your services and rates on what others are doing may be a guideline but shouldn't be your model. I hope this helps.

• Like 2

Just a heads up also. I noticed your username has a "Lexy" in it. HRM already has a Lexy. Picking a Unique name will help your branding and create less confusion in the future.

• Like 1

in any profession starting out, a mentor is invaluable. Maybe ask some of the more experienced sps if any would be willing to take you under their wing starting out? Scuba divers always swim with a buddy for safety; seems like a sound principle.