Photo Session with Erin

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Erin and I have been talking about doing a little/large photo session en groupe. Erin being the subject and you bring your libidos, cameras and hard drives.

Send me a "pm" stating that you are interested and I will send you the details.

I shutter at the possibilities.

U.

Been there, done that, have the T-shirt. But I could always use another T-shirt. Lol.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Erin and I have been talking about doing a little/large photo session en groupe. Erin being the subject and you bring your libidos, cameras and hard drives.

Send me a "pm" stating that you are interested and I will send you the details.

I shutter at the possibilities.

U.

Sorry boys - although there were plenty of responses to this idea, I have to say most of them just bored me to tears. I think playing with Erin and a camera will be my own game.

Sorry boys - although there were plenty of responses to this idea, I have to say most of them just bored me to tears. I think playing with Erin and a camera will be my own game.

YES! We have to re-create that Richard Kern photo--the one where she's squatting with the GI Joe head inside her. Only, I will be using my Sid Vicious action figure instead :)

YES! We have to re-create that Richard Kern photo--the one where she's squatting with the GI Joe head inside her. Only, I will be using my Sid Vicious action figure instead :)

Okay, but you have to use his classic version of My Way on the soundtrack of the photo montage.

Also please consider incorporating the remote-controlled toy tank with dildo (added to gun barrel) teen penetration scene in the "Zanzibar" night club from Dusan Makavejev's classic 1981 existential sex humour film noir, Montenegro. Which features Marianne Faithful on the soundtrack.

Hmmm. Sid Vicious My Way and Marianne Faithful

. Interesting music mash-up possibilities.

ulixestrojan and Erin_xo. Interesting photo mash-up possibilities. Please post when complete. Lol

Okay, but you have to use his classic version of My Way on the soundtrack of the photo montage.

Also please consider incorporating the remote-controlled toy tank with dildo (added to gun barrel) teen penetration scene in the "Zanzibar" night club from Dusan Makavejev's classic 1981 existential sex humour film noir, Montenegro. Which features Marianne Faithful on the soundtrack.

Hmmm. Sid Vicious My Way and Marianne Faithful

. Interesting music mash-up possibilities.

ulixestrojan and Erin_xo. Interesting photo mash-up possibilities. Please post when complete. Lol

Hahaha, only for you YS, only for you. :)

Also, I love Marianne Faithful! Why D'ya Do It? is my fave.

"Why'd you let that trash get ahold of your cock and get stoned on my hash.."

Amazing.