Has anyone been with Sasha from CL. I saw her post today. She looks very good. If so I would love to know. Thanks

There are two Sashas on cl. One with last 4 digits contact number of 3205 and she is also a cerb member (sashafox) and you can PM her. She is also reviewed here by myself but she had a different name at the time. PM her for her reviewed name. For info on the other one with last 4 digits of 4780 refer to Cowboy's diary for that, but I don't think you are asking about her since her face doesn't show (you say she looks very good, so I assume you saw her face in the picture).

Thanks for the info. The ad I saw was the one with the last 4 number of 3205. Her pic looked great. I will post later to let you all know how it went if I can get some free time.

Hey SA,

I think there's something up here, I have looked at Sashafox's pics, and there is a Sasha posting on CL with the 3205 number from today or yesterday, I may be wrong, be they really look alike, the same pic appears to be in Sashafox'x album... I guess I am confused...

do we have two sasha's or one with two numbers... ? help !!

Thanks for any info you can provide...

There are two Sashas on cl. One with last 4 digits contact number of 3205 and she is also a cerb member (sashafox) and you can PM her. She is also reviewed here by myself but she had a different name at the time. PM her for her reviewed name. For info on the other one with last 4 digits of 4780 refer to Cowboy's diary for that, but I don't think you are asking about her since her face doesn't show (you say she looks very good, so I assume you saw her face in the picture).

Hey SA,

I think there's something up here, I have looked at Sashafox's pics, and there is a Sasha posting on CL with the 3205 number from today or yesterday, I may be wrong, be they really look alike, the same pic appears to be in Sashafox'x album... I guess I am confused...

Oh dear..... :cry:

I think you may want re-read what SA wrote. :)

Hey SA,

Hey Akhenaton:

Sasha on cl with the 3205 number and the cerb member sashafox here are both the same girl. She is a member here but also advertises on cl as many cerb SPs do.

Thanks SA,

I thought something was odd, I guess I am more tired then I thought, I just could not figure it out ...

Thanks for helping out :)

Thanks Velvet :)

I trust SA, which is why after I could not figure out what I was missing I asked for hellp...

Going to bed now, hopefully for a very good night's sleep

Cheers folks..

Hey Akhenaton:

Sasha on cl with the 3205 number and the cerb member sashafox here are both the same girl. She is a member here but also advertises on cl as many cerb SPs do.