Whats your best experience ever?

I have had my fair share..... nothing quite like what I would really like to experience though

Care to share????

Can the clients of SPs be sensual and provide the erotic experience of a lifetime? Absolutely. In addition, they teach me sooooo much.

When CoachG licks me from head to toe ... literally ... I feel like I am on another planet. He touches me in areas that I never knew were such a turn on. The tingly sensations throughout my body are physical ecstasy I never knew my body was capable of feeling. I am getting wet just thinking about it.

Guest gagagaga

One of my favorites was at taboo a few years ago. This super hot (too hot for taboo) dancer approached me asked if I wanted to go into the cr. When we got seated, she iimediately went for my dick. she pulled it out, started sucking, then looked up at me and asked if I minded. You can guess what I answered.

She was rubbing my cock and asked me if I wanted to fuck. On with the raincoat, and she turned around and sat on my "lap" . She started cumming almost right away, and I wasn't too far behind (literally and figuratively).

It was awesome.

I have had many experiences in many clubs. This one is a very memorable one.

I'd have to say my first time in a strip club when I was in my mid-20s. Jasons in London, ON. Back in the days when $5 table dances were the standard. We drove over from Detroit.

I had never seen anything like it. I remember walking in to a place with my buddies that looked like a regular bar. It was dark ... then I noticed the women walking around in barely nothing ... then I noticed the table dances ... then I got some table dances. Then ... 5 hours later ... I left with an empty wallet and a big smile on my face that comes back every time I think about that night.

Sorry, it was Windsor ... not far from the Ambassador bridge.

BTW, the second best was Barb's, but if I give too many details if will give away my identity.

Guest **ng***1

I remember many dances in many SCs but one girl I really remember was a tall black girl. She was probably 6ft tall and had an amazing body. She invited me for a dance and of course I couldn't refuse. She had a ring on her kitty that looked like jade and glowed in the dark. With her dark skin it was obvious and kind of sexy. She dragged that ring over my face, and she smelled wonderful. Her shaved kitty was quite wet so I figured she liked what she did. Unfortunately the CR wasn't private enough for anything FS but I was happy. Wish I could see her again. Anyone know of any FS SC's these days??

if I give too many details if will give away my identity.

Don't worry Clark, we won't out you! LOL

8-)

Anyone know of any FS SC's these days??

There are many around Montreal. Go to stripclublist.com for more info on locations and phone #s.

The 3 closest are all in QC.

Frontierre which is in Rivierre Beaudette QC; 1st exit after 401 becomes 20 in QC.

Le Libido is in Grenville, just over the bridge from Hawkesbury ON

Hilltop is in Vaudreuil-Dorion QC

The club in Grenville is not called the Libido anymore.

It is now called the Cabaret.

But it's at the same location.