Coco or Helen Asian girls ?

Both of these ladies work for well reviewed agencies. I have met Helen and she is alright (PM me if you want more details). I have not met Coco but it is pretty safe to say that she is real.

• Like 1

Well I took the chance and seen coco last nite well here goes. Think pics are real but think they are a younger coco. Asians are hard to tell but pretty sure she is older in person. Menu is as on ad. Lots of energy that girl. Shower for two was short and basically just a wash to get things started. Bls and bbbj was very good. As for mpos not two missionary or doggie. Girl on top just sat there. Also she got up to answer her phone which ruin the moment felt very rushed and a clock watcher. But ymmy folks. Overall 5/10 wouldn't repeat.

• Like 1

Guest b**t**e

I may have to take a risk and give Coco a try. I have never been with an Asian, and going to Asian MP's makes me want it more and more. Hoping that a morning appointment will provide a better experience. If I take the plunge and have a different experience, I'll be sure to post.

adventureguy and bigtime, check the dates of the posts you're reading. They're from January. Those girls are long gone.

Guest b**t**e

HD66, Coco is currently posting on BP. I did miss seeing the Jan. date on the posts, I thought it was fresh, and not a resurrected post by AG. Either way, like I said, Coco seems to be back in town, so what I wrote holds true.