At my age, I'm not wasting 30 minutes on drive thru sex with someone I don't connect with, life is too short. Once I know a client I can accommodate time restrictions with packages that are more than reasonable but that takes time and trust. If I find the shorter sessions aren't working for me then I will nix arrangement.

And I'm just the opposite. In fact, "drive by" sex might very well describe my favourite kind of offering. These days, I find myself entertaining from home, a quick hop off and back on the 417 for those travelling through. It works well for them because they don't have to block out a half a day for a session. If they jump off the highway and spend a half hour with me, it's unlikely to raise too many questions about where they were.

And it works well for me too! My family may be all the 4-legged furry kinds, but they demand a lot of my attention. Plus I have a life to live. I've always got books on the go, some project in the kitchen, something I'm in the middle of studying. A half hour break is refreshing for both of us, and we can each get back to our previously scheduled programming with renewed vigour and big smiles on our faces.

I find an hour to be more than enough time for most people. Some enjoy longer, but two hours is simply the most I can do here at home because it's not just my home. The natives get restless if they're ignored much longer than that.

• Like 2

I agree with everything that has been said by these lovely ladies so far. I have had great experiences with a few select special younger gentlemen, and turned down countless older fellows for appointments because of one reason or another. Age is all in the head (and in the bed! ;)) But of course life experience is an asset, no matter what we're talking about.

I just wanted to add that age is generally not even a piece of information that most ladies will ask you to provide when you are requesting an appointment. So unless you somehow out yourself by being immature, rude or disrespectful, or sound like you haven't hit puberty yet on the phone, then in actuality, age will not really even be an obstacle.

I have even been surprised a few times, when I have corresponded with gentlemen to arrange an appointment, then when they showed up at my door, they were a lot younger than I had anticipated. But I had no idea because they wrote and spoke maturely and respectfully :) And that's all we ask!

This is an awesome reply Emily. Very nice.

Many ladies set out baseline standards in their age requirements and advertise as such...and as Emily stated maturity and respect is a huge part of that reason. I do not believe however that it will be written in stone in many cases that you must be "35 plus" for example. The ladies need to feel comfortable and feel safe and hopefully excited to open that door. How us fella's correspond and also come across as genuine no matter of age determines that comfort level. As was stated odds are you will never be asked.

As a hobbyist...age doesn't remotely matter to me or your life experiences because of your age. It about maturity, respect and fun genuine personalities. How you come across in your ads, posts and most importantly our correspondence over time. I also have a comfort level as well. Perhaps off topic there.

Summed up...IMO...if a young fella is respectful, courteous and comes across as wanting to have a genuine intimate encounter and enjoy the moment you will get a date easily and quickly......If you come across as a young fella who wants to strictly have sex "as fast as you can and as many times as you can" then you may have to look a little longer for a date.

• Like 2

As a mid 20s guy I do my best to be very polite regardless of whether younger guys are thought that way or not. I believe it is on each person as an individual to be polite and respectful regardless of age.