CERB weekend getaway idea

I'm not sure about the random key swap, though I like the concept! But we're all different women, and I'm sure that there are a couple of men reading this who really don't much care for spinners, let's say, or blondes, or perhaps they're just not yet ready to cope with the erotic delights and demands that are part of the package with a more mature woman <ahem!> :grin:

My point is, I would hate for anyone to feel that he didn't get his money's worth, and I would also hate for any of the ladies to feel under-appreciated.

very good points raised Samantha. there could be a sample idea as I said...However, what if the gents just aren't into half the lady-types that participate...and judging by all the responses here there are women of many types responding. you are right in saying that everyone should get their money's worth.....but the catch to that is how do we do so in a perfect situation without certain ladies being left out...or other ladies saying because they did more "work" they deserve more reimbursement.

its a tough call.... i say the flat fee covers all the ladies (regardless of taste) so that every lady is financially covered and if the men choose to partake or not due to their flavour, it be their choice....however an equal balance of types of ladies should be provided.

you never know....a gent who claims he only likes one type pf SP may have an eye opening experience due to variety!

I think the next step in this process is for the ladies to decide what they want for donations for a minimum number of sessions ro as a few have suggested a flat rate.......

So ladies get some PM's going and come up with the magic number that will get you out for the weekend.... :) a starting point might be average your weekend rates ?????

I think we have a starting formula for the "Deposit"

Loki318

My rates are $300 per hour, but if I was kept busy for a weekend I would consider lowering for an event like this. It would be great to meet some of the CERB men I've been reading posts by!

Hmm... well, my weekend rate, from Friday evening to mid-day Sunday is $3,000, which seems out of kilter for this kind of event. But if I were to entertain, say, five times for up to an hour and a half each time over the weekend, then I'd agree to $1,500 plus travel, accommodation and meals.

Hmm... well, my weekend rate, from Friday evening to mid-day Sunday is $3,000, which seems out of kilter for this kind of event. But if I were to entertain, say, five times for up to an hour and a half each time over the weekend, then I'd agree to $1,500 plus travel, accommodation and meals.

this is definitely a more than fair figure.

as for excuses for what kind of event this is, I was thinking a business strategy seminar or a vague workshop seminar of some kind. obviously not everyone can use something like photography as an excuse, but I'm sure many gents have their own businesses or belong to one so signing up for a seminar or retreat that would be 'strengthening their business roles/confidence' would not be far off :-)

I also want to say that I'd love to be part of a weekend like this because it would be a rare opportunity for me to be with some other wonderful companions and the men who appreciate us. Social time would be loads of fun, private time would be fabulous!

I also want to say that I'd love to be part of a weekend like this because it would be a rare opportunity for me to be with some other wonderful companions and the men who appreciate us. Social time would be loads of fun, private time would be fabulous!

I have to admit, on top of meeting the gentlemen for alone time involved, it would be lots of fun to meet the other lovely ladies in a social setting as well!

Ok this is going along ......

Using the Rossmount as an example only (but it is a really nice place, to close to home for me LOL) Their business weekend/seminar package is 158.00 /day/person, assuming the Suit's will be picking up the tab :)

Each Gent pay for two PPL time 3 days = aprox 950.00 For the deposit to come to the game.

The Ladies time to be paid on arrival the concensses so far is 1500.00 plus travel....

Not sure how to factor in the travel but I am thinking that if the event is held mid country to allow the best average ??should 300/lady cover??

So totaling up We are at very aproxamately 3000.00 for a 2.5 to 3 day weekend/event ok I'll need a few months to work it into the budget but I'm in :)

I think I am becomeing a "bean counter"

We need some more suggestions for where and when?

Loki318

Not sure how to factor in the travel but I am thinking that if the event is held mid country to allow the best average ??should 300/lady cover??

So totaling up We are at very aproxamately 3000.00 for a 2.5 to 3 day weekend/event ok I'll need a few months to work it into the budget but I'm in :)

I think I am becomeing a "bean counter"

We need some more suggestions for where and when?

Loki318

Thanks, Loki!

Travel will be an expense, for sure. It will depend on where the event is held, and when. Maybe some generous people would throw in some air miles?

Or maybe we should think of doing these regionally--one in the West, one in the middle, one in the Maritimes?

I'm off for a weekend away with my beloved... Play nice and safely everyone!

Thanks, Loki!

Travel will be an expense, for sure. It will depend on where the event is held, and when. Maybe some generous people would throw in some air miles?

Or maybe we should think of doing these regionally--one in the West, one in the middle, one in the Maritimes?

I'm off for a weekend away with my beloved... Play nice and safely everyone!

sure i could donate some air miles :)

Regionally is ok but i want to go to all three

Have a great weekend

Loki318