CERB weekend getaway idea

I started this discussion on the Vancouver board, but now think it would be a good idea to test the waters more generally. This is a somewhat modified version of my original idea.

Suppose we got a number of companions together in, say, one of the Gulf Islands resorts--the ones with separate cabins, maybe--for a long weekend. Alternatively, we could take over a small inn or rent a mansion for a weekend and have the men stay somewhere nearby.

We could invite clients to come and see us, all of us, for one, all-inclusive fee. They'd need to book in advance, and, depending on how many ladies are there, they'd need to book meetings with each of us. We could each entertain one on Friday evening, three on Saturday and one or two on Sunday, for example. We could throw in some social time, be available for conversation and canoodling over dinner, drinks, meals, etc. And everyone could play. A lot.

It wouldn't have to be like a stag party or frat house event. Unless some folks wanted to do that and some of the ladies were interested, that is. We could make it as up-scale and exclusive or as moderate as we like. We ladies work hard doing what we do best. The clients get to spend time with more than one of us. We all get along nicely--great things could happen.

If it's done right, we could easily avoid legal headaches. Swingers' clubs do this kind of thing all the time, after all.

It would be expensive. To take full advantage of it would probably require some planning for most, but still.....

What do you think? If you're a companion, would you be interested in doing something like this? If you're one of the men, would you be interested in taking part in such a weekend? If you are, would you be willing to make a deposit to book the place? No-shows and cancellations could end up costing the organizers quite a bit, so we'd need to avoid that. Would you prefer to book private sessions with us, or would you like there to be a mixture of private and group opportunities--such as a party or a dungeon event?

There are screening concerns, and privacy concerns abound. I'm sure that some of our established clients wouldn't want to be known to others, so they'd not be likely to attend. But others could surprise us all!

Comments, ideas, things to think about--please pitch in!

• Like 1

Sorry this idea hasn't aroused more interest. I'd consider doing it depending on dates, and which of the ladies were participating.

I ran a thread on Viking's in Dominican, but this could be a kind of local alternative.

Sorry this idea hasn't aroused more interest. I'd consider doing it depending on dates, and which of the ladies were participating.

I ran a thread on Viking's in Dominican, but this could be a kind of local alternative.

Thanks, Cato. It might be the wrong time of year to be planning this, anyway. Maybe I'll resurrect the thread in the fall sometime and plan for a date in the late winter somewhere.

• Like 1

My buddy and I would attend for sure. Cost could be an issue as there are many of these vacation packages in the Dominican. Viking is not the only 1, I believe there is 6 places to go. Cost can be between $1,500 and $4,000 for a 4 day vacation with hot I mean hot ladies from Europe. The less expensive places use local girls. There is a place in Ontario called the Bing Retreat, private Cottage and small lakes with trails. 4 places to chose, 1 sleeps like 15 people and so as the cottages get smaller. It's $2,000 for the week. We could use all 4 cottages and each could have some kind of theme, ie. dungeon ideal you mentioned.

Oh I am so hard thinking of the fun we ALL could have. I tried to sex up a free sex party once, but all the ladies wanted pictures of every guy going, just a little hard to do.

Please email me if this takes off.

I think this would need some major planing, pricing, location, who is going.......

I think you would need at leaased one SP for each Hobby!

This could end up being a very difficult thing to set up, but if you do I think it could be the party of a life time!

Sam: it's a great idea. Those with families & obligations it may be a bit difficult to

elop for the weekend. That said, if we would schedule the outing as a "business trip", motorcycle trip with friends, or other inovative concepts, the CERB Fun Weekend may be a smashing success - naturally a selection process would have to be implemented to ensure that likeminded people will be under one happy roof.

The selection process could be an informal sponsoring mechanism.... eg if you wish to meet a reputable SP, you will be requested to provide her with references of several SPs that know you.

I would be very interested in this idea it will take some advance planning So this may be excatly the time of yr to be doing it !!!

Timeing wise I think late fall (a few weeks be for Xmas) or very Early spring (last week or so of Feb) ???

Only request I have is do it in the Maritimes LOL

Loki318

This could be set up as a business seminar complete with a glossy add and invitation, atendance fee etc etc, even customized for what ever the particular hobbiest is into??

For me a "Photo seminar" or management seminar would work LOL we could even design our own and have it sent to us from the Organizers.....

If this gets going I wouldnt mind helping with the hobby side of organizing....

Loki318

Wow. Okay. I'm going to do some more thinking!

Logistics are an issue. How many women? I'm sure lots of us would enjoy this, so how to decide who? How many men? What's realistic for the guys about how many of us they think they can genuinely enjoy over two and a half days or so?

Maybe the women should all have been reviewed here, so that members are more likely to take a chance on being with SPs they don't know? On the other hand, that would mean I'd only get to be cruise director! :-D

The biggest problem, as I see it, is in being sure enough of the men actually attend. Booking a place shouldn't be difficult, but the organizer(s) could get stuck with expenses for no-shows, which wouldn't be right.

Hmmm...

Thoughts?

I would be interested, but a couple ideas and questions come to mind such as:

• How would women be reimbursed for their time? If it is all inclusive, I would assume that there would be a number of SPs. What happens if one particular SP is more popular than others and is run ragged with exhaustion? How would payment be reflected to ensure everything is fair?
  • As an SP, I'd like to see legal documents put in place. Is this being too strict and "anal" on my part?
  • Would gentlemen be required to pay a deposit beforehand? If so, would the deposit be shared among SPs to cover their travel costs?
  • How would booze, food and toiletries be paid for? As part of the fee? Individually?

This is such an exciting concept that I am eager to learn more about the idea. Kudos to you for bringing forth such an exciting, erotic, innovative idea!

I would say that the gentlemen would have to pay a deposit for both their stay and a *small* deposit for the ladies by credit card to the organizer. this would be to cover no-shows. say upon arrival they are due to pay the rest of the deposit, which would give them a run with each of the ladies and cover some of our costs. If the gentlemen wish to see one of the ladies again it is settled in cash between the two of them privately. This way it doesn't give men "unlimited fun" rights with all the ladies but gives them a very proper sample and if they would like to come back for more the choice is up to them and the SP involved.

as for toiletries and booze etc, I thik those things should be up to the SP. I mean we all have our own stuff already, condoms aren't a big deal to buy, I'm very picky about the lube and toiletries I use and well if the gentlman would like to bring a bottle of wine...that should be up to him. I would probably provide some anyway.

I actually like the idea of having it in the maritimes. St Johns is beautiful around that time of year I hear, and I have never been. that and I have a love foir fresh seafood, and pubs that know how to "have a time" as they say down there, lol

Another location idea would be to see if we could rent Wicked Club facility in Toronto on a Sunday afternoon/evening when they are closed anyways.

Has anyone ever been there? In my opinion, it is the sexiest place on earth and absolutely ideal for something like this. It is clean, very classy and has beds all around the second floor area. There are showers, a hot tub, an S & M area where you can tie lovers up, a massage bed, rooms for privacy and rooms that are open to public viewing. Check out the photo gallery on their website.

The website link is: www.wickedclub.com

I just wrote this huge long post with lots of ideas here nad it didnt go in

I got to go back to work but will try to recreate it tonight :)

Loki318

I have been trying to piece something similar to this together but have found it quite difficult. If you manage to do it please send an invite this way ;-)

First we should start with the Venue, place Establishment or type of place...

IMHO it should be a larger B&B type or better yet a small to mid size country inn.... I put forward The Rossmount Inn in StAndrews NB as an example :)

http://www.rossmountinn.com/

It has 18 room, lots of "common area" large dinning room with 2 excellent Chef's, and a cosy pub/bar...... The Inn Keep would be approached as to the cost and availability for and organized group to fill the whole place for a weekend Include rooms breakfast and dinner etc...This cost would then be divided by the # of Gents and this plus a fee for ladies travel would be their initial "Deposit" to hold their spot in the game :)

Then after it is decided how many and the venue chosen, send out the invitations as a business seminar or other such thing geared to each hobbiest that needs an "Excuse" (for me am invite to a photography seminar would be great)

I would see the weekend start by some meet and greet the first afternoon and a Random "key swap" at dinner that night, with an opportunity for another swap at say ?? midnight if the couples so chose ......

Possibility some activities or excursions the next day/afternoon another "key swap" at dinner the second night and soo on

The Fee upon arrival would pay for a set number of apointments/key swaps say 3 to 5 and any extra "meetings" beyond that would be arranged between partners?? All ladies would have participate in a minimum # of "key swaps" This would garrentee both sides a "minimum of service"

Maybe at midnight each night auction off a Dou. Trio or more'O session ???

I think this is doable but some PPL are going to have to take on a lot of organiseing I an will to help and put forth ideas..... even though the little scheme above probably will take me a year to save for LOL

Loki318

Upon cruiseing their site further they actually offer a Business meeting Package that would suite our needs at a price of $158.00 per person!!!!

maybe I can afford this afterall .... At this reate the initial deposit would be in the range of 500 to 600 ......

others thoughts

Loki318

Loki: you have some great ideas. We should hear from our courtesans on their expectations for remuneration on spending their time during a weekend outing.

There must be some form of a "business model" to determine the number of hobiests

that could attend, approx cost for the hobby component, meals, accommodations, travel, etc.

Great questions and ideas, everyone!

I'm not sure about the random key swap, though I like the concept! But we're all different women, and I'm sure that there are a couple of men reading this who really don't much care for spinners, let's say, or blondes, or perhaps they're just not yet ready to cope with the erotic delights and demands that are part of the package with a more mature woman <ahem!> :grin:

My point is, I would hate for anyone to feel that he didn't get his money's worth, and I would also hate for any of the ladies to feel under-appreciated.

Taking over an inn, a large B&B or something like that is probably the most economical way to go and may offer the most in terms of privacy, too.

In terms of the companions' fees, I was thinking that we would come up with a figure that worked for everyone and pay a flat rate to each.