Economic Stimulus program!

I wanted to know if anyone thinks the government would give out some of the stimulus money to the hobbyist of CERB to help stimulate the Sexwork industry!!!

Your input to help convince the government send us some money to help the CERB community have more gatherings, parties or one on one meetings!

Maybe if they would legalize it, they could make a little money on income tax. This would make much more sense than putting billions of dollars into a sinking ship that will go bankrupt soon any way. Whose idea was it to invest in the Auto industry? If they invested a little in legalizing and advertizing the Sexwork industries, they could get so much money in return in income tax. Seem to make sense to me, how about you?

I guess you can say the same about marijuana! Starting up a marijuana manufacturing plant and opening up a shop to sell it and tax the hell out of it like cigarettes.

Apex

What I found interesting is that the government has said that the use of condoms and condom sales are up due to people who live together not wanting to get prego lol Do they understand that the sex for sale industry has sky rocketed since the slight depression that we are in and that is probably the main reason why they have increased in sales lol